Evaps or not evaps, that is the question

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
:cry: I don't know what to think or do. I'm just so upset this morning. Convinced myself I was pregnant through various symptoms over the past week. I did an ic with fmu this morning but let it develop while I was in the shower so thought had affected it, but then could see a faint line. Bit later on this morning did another ic and a pound land one, nothing on the pound land one (which is 20 mui) but yet again can see another faint line on the ic (10mui) Now these are way over the allowed time so could be evap, BUT I did loads of these tests last week and didn't get any evap lines…. I can even see them on a photo on my phone.

I've just been so emotional this morning thinking i'm out, as have that dull ache af is about to arrive.

Right, so I have a frer, burning a hole in the drawer! and I was going to hold out to use that, BUT on my previous pregnancies I have got bfp on frers at this stage in cycle (few days before af) The last one I got it on cd26 and I am cd 27 today. (don't know what dpo as don't chart/temp/opk)

SO ladies what should I do? Do I just put myself out of my misery once and for all and do the frer now?

Well I did another IC and seemed to get a faint line (albeit fainter than before) but within time. So caved and did the frer lol, but nothing on that. Hmmm, none the wiser. Will need to make some more purchases later.

if you can sit and watch your tests as the dye begins to dry, you'll know for sure if its an evap or not.

Another ic and a super drug with fmu and nothing to report on them. :(

GL you're not out til the witchy arrives :witch:

GL you're not out til the witchy arrives :witch:

Yes I keep telling myself that, gives me a little glimmer of hope! It's just compared to previous pregnancies I would've got a bfp by now, but I guess this one (if it is one lol) could be different!

Haven't had so much of the dull af feeling and boobs do seem fuller and more sensitive though. I'm very weepy aswell, little things are setting me off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->