Evaps???

calliebaby

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had an evap line with a pink dye test? I took a test yesterday and there was a faint line .....so faint i had to really look for it. I took one today and the line is faint but visible. It looks like a very faint pink color. I cannot get a good enough picture of it to post though. I have had an evap on a blue dye test before, but the line was not as straight. This looks like a perfect + sign in pink. Ideas anyone? I am going to wait now until saturday to take a digi since I think that will put me around 14 DPO. Sorry about not being able to give you a visual. I will keep trying.

Yeah hun, I had a pink evap on an IC on Sat (7dpo) I am obsessively POAS and have been since then, have only had :bfn: since then, I am currently 11/12dpo so am holding on to the fact there is a glimmer of hope until :witch: arrives. I really hope you've got your :bfp: though hun. GL.x x x x

Attachments

• hmm.jpg
    hmm.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 78
if it appeared within the time limit, i doubt itll be an evap!

Didnt think evaps held there colour, that looks pretty pink????

Still has a plus sign on the test. There is not much color left though...(it is a few days later though). I am waiting to test for another week. Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->