Evening Primrose Oil and EWCM

louziglambdor

Reaction score
hey everyone, just joined the site and am going to begin ttc next month. currently ovulating at min but my fella is on a meditation trip in india until tomorrow!!! (by then I'll probably be finished). just have a question about evening primrose oil.......as we're not going to be ttc until 4 weeks time can i take it daily from now up until when i next ovulate? (and then after that switch to flaxseed). it says everywhere that EPO causes uterine contractions but as we're not ttc yet surely i can take EPO ongoing for the next 4 weeks????

don't have a great deal of EWCM, so hoping this wil help. along with robitussin. oh and another question....(sorry, i'm getting annoying!)....does pre-seed help to carry the sperm through the cervix?

thanks for your answers, if i haven't already done all of your heads in. :shrug:

I am pretty sure it wouldnt hurt to start taking as long as you quit at next O. From what I gather preseed does help with thats , pretty much makes it alot easier for it to get there. Hubby and I just started with concieve which is like preseed. Hope this helps, Cortnee

great, thanks for the info....have just ordered some preseed online so fingers crossed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->