Evening Primrose Oil and EWCM

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by louziglambdor, Apr 22, 2009.

1. louziglambdor

louziglambdor Well-Known Member

hey everyone, just joined the site and am going to begin ttc next month. currently ovulating at min but my fella is on a meditation trip in india until tomorrow!!! (by then I'll probably be finished). just have a question about evening primrose oil.......as we're not going to be ttc until 4 weeks time can i take it daily from now up until when i next ovulate? (and then after that switch to flaxseed). it says everywhere that EPO causes uterine contractions but as we're not ttc yet surely i can take EPO ongoing for the next 4 weeks????

don't have a great deal of EWCM, so hoping this wil help. along with robitussin. oh and another question....(sorry, i'm getting annoying!)....does pre-seed help to carry the sperm through the cervix?

thanks for your answers, if i haven't already done all of your heads in. :shrug:

2. armywifettc

armywifettc Army Wife w/ 3 DD

I am pretty sure it wouldnt hurt to start taking as long as you quit at next O. From what I gather preseed does help with thats , pretty much makes it alot easier for it to get there. Hubby and I just started with concieve which is like preseed. Hope this helps, Cortnee

3. louziglambdor

louziglambdor Well-Known Member

great, thanks for the info....have just ordered some preseed online so fingers crossed! x