• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

evening primrose oil

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/evening-primrose.html

Google is great in times like these.

i've just bought some with the same aim. have a box of tablets which are 1300mg and another which are 300mg. recommended dose is 1500-3000mg so I think I'll start with about 1500mg and see how I go.

ive been taking them 4 2 cycles now....as on clomid and was worried it could dry me up.....i noticed lots last cycle at the beginning of the cycle and this mth it has been wet after ovuation but not during :( dunno if it takes mths 4 it to get into ur system but im thinking of giving up on it if i do not get my BFP this cycle! xx

Hi

I've been taking EPO 1500mg for about 10 years but I stopped when I started TTC as I'd heard it can cause MC. This month though I started taking it again from CD1 to Ovulation and I had EWCM/WateryCM for approximate 6 days. I have been drinking Grapefruit juice to as that is supposed to increase CM. Couldn't tell you which has worked but something definately did.

I'm 9dpo now and hoping for a Christmas BFP.

:dust: to you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"