Evening Primrose Oil

MrsGood2be

Reaction score
Ok so I've got a question about evening primrose oil... I've taken it twice now and both times it made me feel very nauseated... after I ate something it went away but still did anyone else have this issue? Should I stop taking it?

Ok so I've got a question about evening primrose oil... I've taken it twice now and both times it made me feel very nauseated... after I ate something it went away but still did anyone else have this issue? Should I stop taking it?

You should eat something before taking it, as it can hit the stomach pretty hard.

What are you taking Evening Primrose Oil for? If it's to increase CM, then green tea and grapefruit juice work a lot better and don't make you feel nauseous either.

What dosage are you taking? If it is too high then you will experience this. You only need 1500mg for it to work and if you take it in the evening then you wont suffer with the symptoms :hugs:

Ooopss this remind me that I forgot to take my afternoon dose

My stomach feels queasy if I take them w/ empty stomach too.
u have to take them w/ meals, or after meals.

I use to always get nauseous after I took any kind of vits. Now I take them before bed and dont have any more problems with feeling sick.

What are you taking Evening Primrose Oil for? If it's to increase CM, then green tea and grapefruit juice work a lot better and don't make you feel nauseous either.

Taking a pill is easier for me I can't stand grapefruit juice or green tea and green tea tends to mess with my heart condition and it's been known to give members of my family uti's =(

What dosage are you taking? If it is too high then you will experience this. You only need 1500mg for it to work and if you take it in the evening then you wont suffer with the symptoms :hugs:

Mine says it's 1000mg I was taking it in the morning with my prenatal but I won't be doing that anymore I'm planning on following everyone's suggestions and taking it with dinner.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone I'm going to take it with dinner for now on and hopefully that'll help I was just worried that I might need to stop taking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->