Ever feel really unwanted? :'(

emmalouise121

Reaction score
Okay so.. OH works 12-8 mon, tues, wed, fri, and 9-5 saturday.. sundays and thursdays off. With tomorrow being his day off, I thought he'd wanna spend a bit of time together.. clearly not..

He came in at 9, came upstairs cos id just come out the shower, had sex, went downstairs and made his tea, watched the television awards only cos id recorded it and nagged.. as sokn as it had finished at 12, he went on xbox on COD.. Saying it was only for an hour, and its now 2am. Ive come to bed and can hear him on the headset with his mates. I wouldnt mibd but they're coming over saturday night while im shoved out the way again and going to my friends! :'( they're staying over too, so will prob be here most of sunday.. :cry: I know its not the case, but tonight, I really do feel used.. I arent working atm, and do the washing, tidying, cleaning, hoovering.. and he comes home and leaves crisp packets on the table and leaves cutlery out ect.. im fed up! :( he isnt normally like this :(

I know how you feel. I work with my OH at his business, but we never get alone time. I have my business on the side too which takes me away from home for days. No alone time for over a week, then he gets some free time and decides he wants to go visit his ex (they are still friends). I was SO PISSED OFF. LOL.

Men just don't understand that alone time with them is different then watching tv with them, or eating with them, etc.

I totally agree. He thinks that sat with me watching what I wanted for an hour and a half was spending time together :wacko:
Hes come off COD now and is watching tv.. Am I really that bad that he wont even come to bed with me? .. :(

Mine does that too. They seem to go through stages, I am trying to not take it personally, you have the remember they just dont think sometimes. ;)
Try not to let it get you down.

my hubby played xbox for 8 hrs a day for like 7 days straight n not only did i keep up the house by myself but i also took care of our son. I was so pissed i finally lost it so bad i just put the baby in the crib, closed the door n went on a screaming fit. needless to say he hasnt picked up an xbox controller in about 2 weeks. n hes been helping out alot more i just got so fed up i lost it and i dont regret it because he was not hearing me when i was talking nicley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->