• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ever had the nausea so bad...

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
that you stood over the toilet and debated sticking your finger down your throat to hurry the puking along for a moment of relief? I usually feel bettter for a few minutes at least if I just go ahead and get it over with. Yuck. I love being pregnant, but i hate this part.

:haha:

Yep! I have thought about it multiple times but I talk myself out of it in the hopes that it won't happen and it'll just pass... But it never does. :wacko:

I'm so ready for 2nd trimester!

Hi Ladies!!

Didn't want to read and run but I haven't gotten any morning sickness (thankful)!!

The nausea is off and on but nothing over the moon. Mostly backaches here...

I'm hoping it gets better for you.

Yes...unfortunately if I cough enough I usually end up throwing up. So if I feel awful I just cough and cough, otherwise I pray and hope the feeling passes soon. Come on second tri!!!!

sorry you feel so poorly. Had horrible MS last time but nothing this tome so far, fingers crossed xx feel better soon

Yes. Often. Lol. But I'm starting to feel better these days. I think that part is starting to settle for me. I'm even getting hungry and have gained back the weight i lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"