Ever since cervical check yesterday....

Kern

Reaction score
The menstrual cramps I've been feeling irregularly are really ramping up and sticking around for a few minutes. They're convincing me my period will be here any second!

I wasn't dilated at all but she said she could feel his head so I'm hoping this is a good sign that things are starting to progress. What do you think?

I would love to avoid being induced because I'm overdue and I'm so ready whenever he's ready! :thumbup: anyone else start with period cramps and progress from there? Was it quick or a slow progression?

The beginning of my contractions felt like a period, then after about a day they turned into real contractions that were obviously 10 times worse than period pain. You might be in the early stages of labour. Good luck!

I keep getting really really bad period pain and in my lower back and down my thighs.. I feel like my period is about to come any second when it happens... I was up for 6hours 2 nights ago with frequent but not in rhythm period pains and since then I keep getting period pains here and there but nothing else has happened.. I think it might just be everything losening up for labour... Saying that though my friends labour was just really bad period pains front and in her lower back and down her thighs... So we just don't know how what we're going
To feel do we lol x

I had my first cervix check on Wednesday, I bled, and had some cramping, but nothing that went anywhere.. which I'm glad because it's not time yet! :) All I know is that it wasn't very pleasant.. LoL.

My dr asked me if i had been having contractions. I told her that it was hard to tell because my stomach always seems to be hard, but that i feel period type pains a fair amount. She said those are contractions! Lol

Nice. I didn't know until tonight when I had my husband feel my stomach but he said it was definitely hard and not the baby like I thought. So I've been having Braxton hicks and then pretty strong period cramps all day today. Who knows if it means anything but it's more than what I've been feeling before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->