ever so not well today

snettyb

Reaction score
Hey ladies, i need to have a moan :( I feel really ill today, woke up feeling sick and with a banging head ache and as the day is getting on i am feeling worse and worse. I have the runs sooooo badly (sorry if TMI :blush:) and the stomach cramps are killing me!! My OH has been off for 4 days over the bank holiday and the day he has to go back to work i decide to be poorly :cry: i really want him here to give me a cuddle. My 6 year old son keeps asking for stuff and i haven't got it in me to run around after him today. I keep telling him i'm not well but he just doesn't get it :hissy: ( school hols are starting to draaaagg a bit now lol) Sorry for the whinge, i suppose i'm feeling sorry for myself xx

oh hun so sorry you feel like cr@p, hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Aww hun big hugs your way!!My 5yr old is just the same at the moment want want want!Only 6 more days till they are back at school yipee!Hope you feel better soon.x

awww im sorry u are feeling so crappy :( wish i could help

Have you got any paracetamol - we are allowed up to 1gram, four times in 24 hours - (My gram by gram habit kept me going over the last week!)

Awww hunny, I know exactly how you feel...i've felt crap for the past dew days, luckily mine is starting to clear up a lil bit.

I hope you feel better soon hun xox

And I agree, there's no need for so much holiday! Lol xx

:hugs:aww I know how you feel hunny xxx
I have a 12 year old moaning he is bored(always bored!) and a hyper 3 year old who wants me to play hide and seek every ten seconds!

Add to that I have the cramps from hell,on loo every three mins and just want to go to bed :hissy:

:hugs:Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanx ladies, your all class. I had to ring my step dad to come for my little dude as he was bored stiff (even though he has 2 games consoles, a DS, sky TV, a million DVD's and more toys than toys are us could hold!!) so i had a couple hours sleep. I've just woke up and my headache is gone but i still feel blergh, just not right. Now i have tender feeling period type cramps, and it kinda feels like i've pulled something in my tummy/bump. My OH is home now and being a total gem and looking after me. I just wish it was a new day and i felt fab and energetic again like i have done for the last week or so xx. Thanx again ladies xx

Glad you're feeling slightly better hunny, and that your lil man is pre-occupied with someone else.
They could have every gadget in the world and still get bored couldn't they? I have the same problem.
Bless your OH, you rest up sweety, you deserve too xox

Aww snetty, hope you wake up tomorrow feeling fresh and new again.

Know how you mean when ya say you just feel generally off though. Today i have just felt all hot and stuffy, that along with period cramps and not being able to decide if i am hungry or not, along with more frequent loo trips is a pain in the ass. Oh i also have ass pressure too lol.

Hmm just been to the loo and when i wiped i had the usual clear snotty discharge that i have been getting for a week or soo but this time it was pink with a little bit blood!! I'll be keeping an eye on that!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->