Ever wish you were pregnant, knowing you're not?

WTTMommy

Mama to Rach
Reaction score
Every month right around the time AF is about to show up, I hold out a slight bit of hope that something messed up and that I'm pregnant :blush: And then when AF finally arrives, I think to myself "Who am I kidding? I knew I wasn't pregnant" lol

I know OH would be thrilled as he's not against it really, he just wants us to plan for it.

Today's day 32 of my 33 day cycle and I have no cramping as I normally would, so here I go again wishing and hoping. [-o<

Yep :( All the time at the moment. My cycles are all over at the mo due to coming of the pill. Ill spend a fortune on tests and then af will show. Iv decided not to spend any more on tests unless iv gone ages with out one. Dosent help when everyone around me is pregnant.

yeh, I am like this sometimes - knowing full well that we were far too careful for anything to happen! x

God I am exactly the same... I thought I was just being a bit mad - and I am even sometimes really sad when AF arrives :(

And I have Implanon too - its like 99.9% effective haha - fingers crossed for the 0.01% error margin! :rofl:

Well we did make a slip up right in this cycle so who knows, I plan to test tomorrow.

Yes! Every time I feel a bit queasy or my bbs are sore or I feel overly tired or hungry. I get excited that maybe the condom just didn't work this time, but then I remember that if I got pregnant now, I'd show up at my September interview 6 months prego and they probably wouldn't give me the job. Gotta wait just a little bit more.

every month i drive me an oh crazy!!! an then i get really stroppy when af does turn up!!!

God I am exactly the same... I thought I was just being a bit mad - and I am even sometimes really sad when AF arrives :(

And I have Implanon too - its like 99.9% effective haha - fingers crossed for the 0.01% error margin! :rofl:

Me too!!! :rofl: i know its practically 100% effective- but that 1st month, i was willing myself to be pregnant: "Well, we might have had a slip up inbetween finishing my last period and having the implant put in" n coz the implant messes with ur periods, i didnt know when i was due! So i did a test anyway! twas negative of course! :hissy: I was actually really sad that it was negative, even tho id just had a 3 year contraceptive put in my arm to stop me getting pregnant for the next 3 years!!!
Damn stupid logic!!!!!

Me, i even did a pregnancy test the day my period was due and got a :bfn: and then period started a few hours later :dohh:

Thank god I have lots of cheapy tests!

I am on the pill but still hope it might not work!

Yup, me too. Even though I haven't had AF for 2 years and at my last set of tests, showed no signs of ovulating either. Now that's wishful thinking!

:blush: I am the same way!!!! If :witch: comes even a day late I got crazy wishing that i could be pregnant. Ugh wishful thinking i guess . Sometimes i also get sad when AF comes.....:cry:

So no sign of AF yet, today is day 33 of my cycle and the day is nearly over. We didn't use protection this month because we were waiting for the start of my period to get back on the pill, but we avoided BDing near my OV days. I wonder if this could be...

So no sign of AF yet, today is day 33 of my cycle and the day is nearly over. We didn't use protection this month because we were waiting for the start of my period to get back on the pill, but we avoided BDing near my OV days. I wonder if this could be...

Hopefully for you it is!!!!!!!:happydance: That would be a nice surprise !!!

Hopefully for you it is!!!!!!!:happydance: That would be a nice surprise !!!

Thanks hon :D

I'm probably just psyching myself out for no reason. :dohh:

I do it too. I'm on birthcontrol and even though I take it perfectly... I just keep hoping I'm part of that failure rate. I've taken tests before and everytime they come up BFN, I get all sad. OH gets excited. It's NO fun.

Let us know what happens.

hehe, I do this a lot, partly because I am on the pill and I got pregnant once before on the pill. So apparently my rate of failure is much higher! And I take it on time and all that, I'm just skilled that way. Hopefully I won't have to be on it much longer....*fingers crossed*

All the time!!! lol

I think i read somewhere once that if you will a baby to happen.. you can will it to happen so hard that all the birth control in the world wont stop it happening... pretty stupid and inaccurate piece of advice, especially when you think of the complete heartache that ttc causes some people... but I still like to think it is true just before AF comes around.

So disheartening that I have to take a pill everyday that I know will prevent the one thing from happening that i want the most..

xxx

I'm exactly the same. But OH is too careful and keeps me on the pill and using condoms so my chances are pretty low lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->