Ever wish you were pregnant, knowing you're not?

Forgot the time my period was late, I did know though that it was impossible I was pregnant, however, I told my husband I might be pregnant in jokey way. That day we went to the supermarket and I kept saying, I can't lift that I am pregnant, and he played along with the game. Anyone listening would have believed it as were very serious in the play :D

DH puts his hand on my belly and I pretend to move it, hahaha.

My partner and I have been trying for quite a while but it never seems to work. Every time we think that I'm late is because I may be expecting a child, but later I end up getting my period. But what seriously sucks is that my period will only last for like two days instead of two weeks. Its been like this for maybe three or four months.
:wacko:
I feel like I am letting my partner down :(
:nope:

My partner and I have been trying for quite a while but it never seems to work. Every time we think that I'm late is because I may be expecting a child, but later I end up getting my period. But what seriously sucks is that my period will only last for like two days instead of two weeks. Its been like this for maybe three or four months.
:wacko:
I feel like I am letting my partner down :(
:nope:

Let's start from the bottom there - you are NOT letting ANYone down! Getting pregnant is tricky business sometimes and that is absolutely normal.

Even though not everyone falls pregnant right away, there may be some understandable reasons why it's taking you a while - how long have you been trying? What was your cycle like before these last 3-4 months? Have you and your OH sought any medical advice?

I am WTT my first, but there are plenty ladies on this board who can share their experiences with you. Chances are once you know what may be getting in the way, you will be able to adjust appropriately and go on to successfully conceive. :hugs:

Yes every month I hope for a happy accident. We only use withdrawal so there's a bit of hope. I would have second child now if I could but dh wants to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->