Every 5 Bloody Mins!

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
Is Any1 Else Like This? I Can Wake Up And Eat A Big Bowl Of Museli Wich If Very Filling Then I Am Hungry Like 5 Mins Later... Then Ill Eat Another Big Thing Then 5 Mins After Tha I Am Huungry... I Had A Nap This Afternoon And Woke Up At 4 . So At 4.10 I Ate A Bad Og Crisps And 2 Crumpets With Chocolate Spread On And Now Im Bloody Starving Agen! Good Job Im Going Chip Monk In A Wile For My Tea ! Mmmmmmmm

Food.....Oh yer love the stuff...every 5 mins would be good for me lol

I cant stop eating, i wish i could but i always want to eat, its like my taste buds need to be working all the time, if i try not to eat i start getting ratty lol xxxxx

I find it's more what I eat. If I eat stuff like chips or candy etc. then I'm constantly hungry however if I eat something along the healthier lines it will keep me a bit longer

oh yes, exactly the same lol.

Thing is, i HAVE to eat, because ill eat something, then 10 minutes later i feel sick because i feel like im starving, so i HAVE to eat something to make it go, so normally i would just forget the hunger and carry on with whatever, but now i just have to eat every time lol xx

I am always hungry...in fact, one of the teachers in the staff room commented on how much I am eating lately! They asked if I was hiding something! They don't know I'm pregnant! I don't know how long I will be able to hold this up for! x

Me too!
Since the sickness has gone All iv done is eat eat eat!
2 bowls or weetabix minis this morning, the tuna toastie at 12 and just had a huge plate of chinease!
Im gunna be the size of a house if im this bad for the next 6 months!
X

Food How I miss food. I used to eat quite a bit now Im eating brekki.... not staying long.
Picking at little bits in the day. Managing 1/2 my dinner for an hour!! Im perm starving but theres nothing I can eat!!! What is the secret!

Ahh Food is godsent at this point, Im 9 weeks along and I eat more then my toodler!

I couldnt eat with Carlee but had horrible m/s with her. No M/S this round...yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"