Every month feels like new loss

Veddersmum

Reaction score
Hi lovely humans. After a blighted ovum in June, My Love (35) and I (40) began TTC again in October. The midwife I saw after the mc said after 6 months of no luck, we should both see a doctor for further evaluation. I am losing it! AF came today after a week of dark blue veins and sore bbs, neither of which have I had since I was pregnant last spring. Every time she comes it feels like another mc. I take prenatals, do opks, we use preseed, he takes a multi... can anyone think of anything more we can do? This is our last month. Every negative test and/or bloody tissue (tmi) feels like a new failure, another slap in the face, a fresh heartbreak... anyone else dealing with this? Love and babydust to all.

Could have wrote this myself i usve had 3 losses. I was 3 weeks late this cycle loads of bfns doc said just one of those things. I have a doc appointment for fertility anyway so sort of expected bloods and maybe happy news. I always think i have a chance when there isnt. A lot of my friends are pg and it so depessing.

I took red clover blossom to conceive with my son. I have been taking it a while which helped but egg didnt stick. So this cycle i am taking red clover blossom vitex and macca. I am also taking baby asprin think u take that when u o to help the blood flow. Yoga to relax green leaf foods like kale rocket etc i am stopping caffine which is a killer bt i read anyone struggling should knock coffee on the head :( and cutting down sugar. There is a book on the bext fertikity food by zita west its really good. Nuts like sunflower sesame and chia. She also said in her book to have full fat dairy not diet. I am going to but the conception for him and her as well. Dh was gutted but he wants it to happen sooner than later hes 43 doesnt want a newborn at 45. I imagine the doc will want new blood test doing as well.i also read that any day u have ewcm u should bd. Literally everyone on here i have buddied with is either pg or had their baby (been trying 2 yrs) just really hope it happens soon

It becomes harder each time. I was just saying to dh that i don't know how people do this for years... it hurts so much. You are brave and amazing! Don't give up!

I have been vegetarian for about a year now, so I already do all those leafy greens, but I had not heard of red clover. I just started researching maca root and fertility enhancing yoga poses. Thanks for the reply!

Baby Dust!

The same exact thing happened to me. TTC #1, Miscarriage at 5 weeks in October and desperately trying to conceive again with no luck. Sometimes I am ok but sometimes I am so depressed and hopeless because of it. I feel like everyone is looking at my wondering why I'm not pregnant again yet! I'm so scared it will neve happen. Everyone else I know who had a miscarriage got pregnant really fast afterward, and I just feel broken ;(

Anyways, go see your doctor. I saw mine after 3 cycles with no luck. He ran blood tests and did an exam and said everythinf looks normal. he said try for 2 more cycles and if you're still not pregnant, we will put you in Chlomid and test hubby's sperm. At least it makes me feel better that we now have a plan in place. If I were you I would not wait 6 months - go now to make yourself feel better and at least get the blood tests done.

This is month 6, so doc is where I am headed straight away if AF shows up this month. I hope this is your month!

Baby Dust!

I am so sorry for all you have been through. I would advise to consider additional testing, karyotyping or pgs ngs. x

Hi lovelies!
We came up bfn again this month, so I had planned to go see the doc this month. After reading my provider's handbook, I have discovered my plan does not cover fertility drugs/treatments. What further test can I get from an ob/gyn that might give me further information, if anyone knows. And, in the meantime, are there any suggestions for good otc/herbal assistance? We are already using preseed, I take prenatals and maca root, DH is on multis and we eat vegetarian and organic as much as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Baby dust to all!

I am so sorry for your loss. And I can relate to how you feel because that's exactly how I felt when trying to conceive DS. We tried for 19 months before getting our first bfp to then end in mc at 6 weeks. We tried for another 11 months and got a second bfp but again I miscarried at 6 weeks. We went for fertility tests and was told all was fine come back if you have another mc. I felt like I was ttc to have another loss! After 7 months ttc I got my 3rd bfp and luckily this one stuck. And I now have an adorable 2 year old boy! We are thinking of ttc number 2 soon and I am anxious about it. I don't want to go through all of that again and I have to admit I am very scared. However I do know DS was worth all the heartache and I would do it all again for him. So I just have to keep the faith that I can have another happy ending. I hope you do too!

Thank you! I'm so sorry to hear you had to endure so much, but so glad it happened for you! I hope #2 is easy street! We will not give up!

Baby Dust!

Bump and update on a really old thread! After 2 years and 11 months we got our BFP!!! We are over the moon! It's only 5 weeks but I can't help but share! ❤

I hope every one of you get yours soon! The wait was long and awful at times, but the view from here is AMAZING!

Baby Dust to ALL!

❤❤❤

Awwww amazing news. I’m so happy for you. Massive congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months (well 8 now hehe) x

Bump and update on a really old thread! After 2 years and 11 months we got our BFP!!! We are over the moon! It's only 5 weeks but I can't help but share! ❤

I hope every one of you get yours soon! The wait was long and awful at times, but the view from here is AMAZING!

Baby Dust to ALL!

❤❤❤

Congratulations! That's great news. I hope pregnancy and birth goes well. You will have your little one in your arms soon!

Also just to you know not long after my post we did TTC number 2 and caught first time. Unfortunately I did have another mc but I got a bfp about 1 year later and now I have a healthy 4 month old DS number 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->