Every other month ovulation?

Tennessee

Reaction score
I am hoping for some advice or some information. I am starting to believe I only ovulate every other month, is this normal?
I have very regular cycles 26-28 days every month I always have. I usually O on cd13 or 14. This month I have been testing with opk since cd 5 I think and they have all been negative, I did get 2 days that they were almost positive cd 11 and cd 12 but now they are back to really light not even close to positive. I also experienced O pain on cd 11 and 12 but not like I did last month. Last cycle I got a positive opk 3 days in a row on cd 12, cd 13 and cd14. The month before that I never got a positive opk either but did feel O pain.

I am very confused and unsure if I ovulate every month. I just started temping this month so I am unable to compare on charts. Currently I am on Cd 13. Feel free to check out my chart, not sure if it will help at all.

sorry its so long, and I will appreciate any advice or information you can give, thanks in advance

It looks like u MAY have O'ed yest. I dont get positives every month but I get a clear temp shift and can feel O. Its actually quite common for this to happen. As long as ur charts show O, u should be fine. Sometimes we just miss our LH surge because of the time of day or if its a short surge, u know? If u google neg opk but confirmed O, you'll see alot about it :). But if u are oing every other month, yes I have heard this can happen but like I said, if ur chart shows a temp shift for O, u more than likely oed. Good luck!

I forgot to add, as long as ur temps stay up with todays temp or higher for the next two days, FF will give u crosshairs to confirm O has already occurred. I love that program (most of the time! Lol)

Thank you Aidensmommy1.

I guess I am just starting to get worried because last month everything seemed to go fine and this month im not feeling it. Now I just wait and see.

I was like that my first couple cycles charting as well because I was worried I didn't O every month because I only have one ovary but apparently that one ovary took over all duties :) now I just need to get my only tube fixed up! I'm fairly certain you oed though. I'll check back at it tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->