Every single female in my office is pregnant except me!!!!!

Mammyduffy

Reaction score
Needless to say I'm heartbroken!! There's no way I can stay there so now the hunt is on for a new job in the toughest recession and deadest town in the country :-(

Awh don't feel too down. From your ticker you have 9 months till you TTC? Well by the time you are trying all these women will have had their babies and their babies will be at least 9 months older than your little one, so lots of potential second hand baby clothes/items plus plenty of people to ask for advice about various baby related things. :flower:

Yeah my ticker is kinda wishful thinking x at this point I'm not sure kids will ever be an option for us as my hubby just cannot/will not get a job!!! Just fed up of having no money and bills coming outta my ears and now this :-(

Bad day :-(

Why won't your hubby get a job?! If he wants to start a family as much as you do then he should work anywhere doing anything to get money coming in, or is it because the lack of work in your area?! X

i know how you feel, another teacher in my class announced her pregnancy today and while i am super happy for the two ladies, i just wish it was me.. however im getting through thinking this time next year it hopefully will be me! tell hubby to pull his finger out and start providing for his future bambinos! :)

I'm expecting this to happen to me very soon!! Out of 10 teachers at school I reckon that potentially 6 of them will get pregnant this year. Waaaaaaa.

It's tough isn't it coz for the most part I'm so happy for them all... But then I get selfish too and just get so down about it!! How will I cope with all those bumps around me?!?

Hubby has no qualifications and no skills yet still wants a 'career' rather than 'just a job' ice supported him for nearly 6 years now and I'm fed up!! He better get a job soon otherwise he's gonna have some shock when I'm no more mrs nice girl about it :) x x

I'm seeing quite a few pregnant women too.Just yesterday I found out two women that I know are expecting a baby and the manager at the gym I go to is pregnant too.Hopefully that'll be me in a few years.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->