Every time he cries...

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I feel like a bad mother,unfit mother and it makes me miserable and i become a grumpy wife as well. :cry:
My LO cries with tears all the time since he was a few days old when he cries for milk.
This week he starts teething and some day he would cry and i try many thing to comfort him and stop him from crying, but many times i see his tears and i feel my hands start shaking because i don't like seeing him cries like that ,it breaks my heart.:cry:

Since yesterday i got lot of headache and today i feel dizzy too.
when i feel like this it';s hard to handle the situation and i know i shouldn't be miserable but can't help it. At night i have no problem getting up 4-6 times to feed him but during the day when he';s distressed i find it hard...

:cry:

Oh hun, sometimes there is nothing you can do to help bub, sometimes they just need to let it out. All u can do is love him and comfort him. Them crying is by no means a sign that you are a bad mum!! If anything you are a great mum for caring so much
:hug:

:hugs: Sometimes the best thing to do for them, is to let them cry and scream! If they are in pain and they want to cry and scream you just hold them tight and let them know you're not letting them go!!

:hugs:
Oh you're by no means a bad mom! Babies cry,sometimes they're fussy or upset,you just need to hold him and comfort him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->