Everybody has one! What's yours..?

Our 2 dogs, Sasha & Ozzy. They're German Shepherds so a bit big to be lap-dogs but they love to get up on the settee for a cuddle with Mummy & Daddy:rofl:

Def my hubby :lol: we don't have any pets...

Also my newly growing tomato plant :D

Mines a big family of pets 3 dogs and 2 horses!!! All spoilt rotten!!

2 cats ruby and sonny, my chihuahua mylo, hes a real lap dog, when we're talking to the pets we refer to ourselves as mummy and daddy, get some strange looks from visitors!

mine is my 2 cats biscuit and treacle they are my babies, also my dog sam, but he will only be cuddled when he wants lol

Mine have got to be my staffy milo, he's my baby lol and my two snakes, corn and royal :p

Hehehe,, mines a hamster, Tonic.. but more embaressing then that, my big one is my little beany monkey 'Percy', OH and I got him at a market one day and being the oddballs that we are gave him a personality all of his own, OH even got me a mothers day card this year signed from Percy, he really is my little man and I'd be lost without him. :blush:...

:rofl::rofl: yes, I'm strange....

mine are...
my 2 cocker spaniels, 4 month old Alexis (Lexus) She's spoiled rotten...so her name is very suiting, and my 2 yr old cocker Landon... he's my little man. :)

Our cat Leila, who snuggles constantly

And our 2 big dogs outside... 11 month old Synder Elah, and 8 month Callie Bell

:)
They're all spoiled rotten... but the 2 cockers are definately the ones that I spoil the most! <3

Hehehe,, mines a hamster, Tonic.. but more embaressing then that, my big one is my little beany monkey 'Percy', OH and I got him at a market one day and being the oddballs that we are gave him a personality all of his own, OH even got me a mothers day card this year signed from Percy, he really is my little man and I'd be lost without him. :blush:...

:rofl::rofl: yes, I'm strange....

I didn't mention the bear hubby bought me but you're not alone!

ok i have 3 kids and a puppy which i adore BUT my little girl got a baby annabell dolly for her birthday last week, today i found myself in the baby isle of Tesco buying tinybaby clothes for her dolly !! lol she was well chuffed and they fit a treat..

I don't have any pets except for 2 goldfish. I soo want a dog but dh is not so keen. Baby first!

I do run an online pet shop though. Its in a huge warehouse and is open to the public so i get all sorts of dogs and puppies that come in which is almost a good second best!!

My little niece and nephew (3 yrs and 6 months) are my substitute babies. I love borrowing them for the day

oki mix puppy, Atreus. She's not a puppy so much anymore but she's still my little baaaby.

Mines my dogy to but i only see him when i go to my parents .

Mine's my cat, Penelope. Haha, she's 11 months old now and I have hundreds of pictures. I talk to her and she's loving and snuggly and still so cute! Her 1st birthday is next month and I'm planning on giving her a new collar, a handful of toy mice (she's lost all her other ones) and a whole can of Fancy Feast Salmon. :rofl:

Sad, I know, but I can't help but love her! She's my first cat and I wanted one all the years growing up but wasn't allowed.

I don't really have any pet "babies" but I do have a lot of friends that I "Mother Hen", as in, always watching out for them and giving advice to...My DH says it because I have a very nurturing nature, so I have to nurture somebody, if not a baby :blush:

I have 4 cats but they will always still be my babeies too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->