Everybody...

berry26

Reaction score
...is pregnant! everywhere I look, every tv show I turn on, there are people pregnant and people who dont want the baby! and every few weeks a new announcment on facebook, and people adopting and all i can think is,

I JUST WANT TO BE PREGNANT!

Arghhhhhh lol

I know I am very new to this ttc, but we are so ready and it just hit me full on, that this is what I want, its all i can think about, it just feels like everything to me at the moment, if that makes sense?

I only came off the pill a few weeks ago, but ive only had my pill af, so I know this is not my real first cycle, but I am on cd11, im testing for ov just incase and waiting for my real af, but also doing the BD just in case I can get pregnant now, if you know what I mean.

lol I am crazy, (and if im this crazy now, well who knows what I will be like in a few months!)

Anyone else fancy a moan?

xxx

Hello :flower:

Tell me about it!!!!!!!!

Everywhere i go or look there is pregnant people! So unfair! we have been trying for 13 months & not even a whiff of a BFP! Had all the tests everything fine so just gotta get on with it! Its all i think about CONSTANTLY!

Just wanna be PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending you tons of :dust::dust:

Lolly x

I know what you mean in the last week i've been told, my big cousin, my boss, and my OH's cousins wife. I am over the moon for all of them though couldn't be happier and keep telling myself it's just not my time yet.

Both my OH's cousins wife and my boss lost babies recently so I pray for them that this time everything goes fine.

I have 6 close friends who are pregnant, and when we all meet up its all pregnancy talk. I'm the only one who can't join in !

All I can say is thank goodness for this website, where I can vent freely! Good luck to all you laides sending baby dust to you all :) xxx

My friend just told me she is trying and for the longest time I told myself as long as I get pregnant before this friend (she seemed like she was a long time away from trying) it will be ok! Well now she is trying as well. I don't know what I will do if she gets pregnant before me! =P

Aww wantanerd :(

Here is hoping you get your BFP soon!!!!

xxx

You are so right!! I've found old friends online and it seems everyone of them is pregnant, every store I go to I see someone else whose pregnant! It's driving me crazy!!!

My friend just told me she is trying and for the longest time I told myself as long as I get pregnant before this friend (she seemed like she was a long time away from trying) it will be ok! Well now she is trying as well. I don't know what I will do if she gets pregnant before me! =P

Just had this happen to me......broke my heart. I was like "Seriously"

Yepp! You never realize how many pregnant woman are out there until your trying yourself!

Just had this happen to me......broke my heart. I was like "Seriously"

Me too but it was my husbands cousin that got married a week after me and they weren't even trying...same with his sister

Hopefully we will all get out BFP soon, and maybe someone will feel the same about us, lol. I bet its a never ending cycle :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->