Everyone but me...why :(

why_not_me

Reaction score
Im in an inbetween, first of all. Im not TTC but I would be happy if i happened to be pregnant. It seams like everyone around me in the blink of an eye is getting pregnant but not me. I've had quite a few possible chances but always a negative sign on the tests. Its getting a little bit depressing to me and i'm starting to feel like it's impossible. Now i want to be pregnant and its disheartening to know i'm failing every time. Anyone else in the same boat?

Aw hun, I'm sorry. I know it's so hard but try not to let yourself get down about things.

You say you've had a few possible chances where you could have gotten pregnant, do you mean times where you've not used contraception? Cos unless you actively trying and know for sure that your having sex on the right days then you wouldn't fall pregnant anyway. So don't beat yourself up that you haven't fallen pregnant on these few occasions. Chances are they weren't around ovulation for you.

Even when you do come to ttc and you have sex every day of the month there's still only a 25% chance of you (or any woman) falling pregnant within 6 months, although I hope it happens quickly for you. But my point is really don't worry about it!

I know waiting is tough and when you want something so bad it can seem that everywhere you look there's a newborn baby or a pregnant woman. Your time will come and it will be so special when it does!

X

Im not ttc and the chances i could have been (or thought i was) have happened both on and off of birth control because while on it i wasnt taking them as directed because i wasnt really worried about protection (i was mainly on them to regulate periods) and even taking them all crazy i had a regular cycle. And off of it we just didnt use protection and we where okay with either outcome.

But thanks for the information and words of wisdom :)
**meaning -> Even when you do come to ttc and you have sex every day of the month there's still only a 25% chance of you (or any woman) falling pregnant within 6 months, although I hope it happens quickly for you. But my point is really don't worry about it!

I know waiting is tough and when you want something so bad it can seem that everywhere you look there's a newborn baby or a pregnant woman. Your time will come and it will be so special when it does!

You're welcome, by the sounds of it you really are worrying over nothing. Especially if you were on bc (even not taking it properly), it can take some women a few months for their bodies to get back on track after being on the pill so I honestly don't think you've got a thing to worry about!

Out of interest when are you planning on ttc?

X

planning on later this year but i would be happy if i was pregnant now haha
I'm one of the types where when i plan things they wont happen how i planned so i just go with the flow. sounds a little childish but it has always worked out for the best with me, so we'll see how it goes i'm ready for anything. :)

I have been going through a very similar situation. I feel like I want it so bad and every time i see that sad little negative sign it crushes me a little more inside. My Fiance keeps trying to reassure me that we will get there and that if we wait we will be in a better place and be more prepared but the way I see it The heart wants what the heart wants and you cannot change it. I have tried to focus my attention elsewhere. I am redecorating my house (I have a lovely new purple bathroom lol) and starting a savings account for when we do find out baby is on it's way. I would suggest finding other ways to "prepare" yourselves. Start eating right and getting your body ready and reading up on things with your partner. Good Luck! It will happen when the time is right.

i feel exactly the same at the moment EVERYONE i know is pregnant or has newborns, its so hard, feels like it will never happen to me, id love to have an oopies but i know my OH wouldnt be too pleased lol

yea it's stressful haha my OH tells me the same stuff over and over again, maybe now isnt our time and its a sign we arent as ready as we think or something else to make me feel better but ughh and your so right darlin65 the heart does want what it wants, and my heart wants a baby soooo bad. Good luck everyone btw. :)

I am with you all. I was actively TTC back in 2009 and had no luck - got myself really worked up and obsessed with it all that we stopped and since then been NTNP but it hasn't happened for us. This month we were right on track and then AF showed its ugly face today :-(

I worry a lot about not being able to conceive so you are not alone. Good luck with it all x

My husband and I are waiting a few years to TTC...and it's killing me...because I know soooooooo many people who are pregnant now. It makes me so sad. But I know it's better to wait.

^^seems like there is something in the water atm :haha: everyone is pregnant and its so hard :(

well you said you weren't ttc. why don't you try? see the days you are fertile and the day you ov and go for it those days. that way you'll know for sure.
and don't give up hope <3

^^seems like there is something in the water atm :haha: everyone is pregnant and its so hard :(

I've said EXACTLY this so many times the past few weeks! There is DEFINITELY something in the water. Everyone, especially in my area, all seem to be pregnant. Even close to home, my Sister in Law is pregnant, and how ever happy I am for them all (I am so happy for my SIL), it still deep down somewhere hurts :( I can't really explain it, I'm not sure if it's jealousy, or just longing to be a mummy, maybe a little bit of both, brings out the broodyness in me full on. x

I've said EXACTLY this so many times the past few weeks! There is DEFINITELY something in the water. Everyone, especially in my area, all seem to be pregnant. Even close to home, my Sister in Law is pregnant, and how ever happy I am for them all (I am so happy for my SIL), it still deep down somewhere hurts :( I can't really explain it, I'm not sure if it's jealousy, or just longing to be a mummy, maybe a little bit of both, brings out the broodyness in me full on. x

its exactly the same for me too dont worry, ur happy for them but soooo envious :( i want my turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->