Everyone else is pregnant but me!!

ExecutiveMom

Reaction score
SO nothing "wrong," with me. Have been trying for two years. Getting more serious on the trail each month. I have everything ready to go in my life now to be able to support another person. Married for two years, home, great job, savings, plan... ya know everything is done right. NOW.... nothing. Working on it, waiting... testing... blah blah blah!

Everyone around me is getting pregnant. Even people who are not ready, not trying and not happy. Unfair and no fun!

Sorry to be a baby, I guess I'm used to being able to work hard and get something and this is the one thing I have to "let happen."

~~~Clomid #3, 2 years and counting!! Ovulating today (I think) lets hope all this BDing pays off!!!

SO nothing "wrong," with me. Have been trying for two years. Getting more serious on the trail each month. I have everything ready to go in my life now to be able to support another person. Married for two years, home, great job, savings, plan... ya know everything is done right. NOW.... nothing. Working on it, waiting... testing... blah blah blah!

Everyone around me is getting pregnant. Even people who are not ready, not trying and not happy. Unfair and no fun!

Sorry to be a baby, I guess I'm used to being able to work hard and get something and this is the one thing I have to "let happen."

~~~Clomid #3, 2 years and counting!! Ovulating today (I think) lets hope all this BDing pays off!!!

I know exactly how you feel!.. It really sucks when you want something so bad and every one but you is getting it!!! What keeps me going is I know my time will come and so will yours!! Stay positive :hugs:

so nothing "wrong," with me. Have been trying for two years. Getting more serious on the trail each month. I have everything ready to go in my life now to be able to support another person. Married for two years, home, great job, savings, plan... Ya know everything is done right. Now.... Nothing. Working on it, waiting... Testing... Blah blah blah!

Sorry to be a baby, i guess i'm used to being able to work hard and get something and this is the one thing i have to "let happen."

~~~clomid #3, 2 years and counting!! Ovulating today (i think) lets hope all this bding pays off!!!

i know exactly how you feel!.. It really sucks when you want something so bad and every one but you is getting it!!! What keeps me going is i know my time will come and so will yours!! Stay positive :hugs:

thank you!!!

I know exactly how you feel!.. It really sucks when you want something so bad and every one but you is getting it!!! What keeps me going is I know my time will come and so will yours!! Stay positive :hugs:

I am right there with you ladies!!

Just praying for my time to come!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"