everyone knows but me

S

sparkswillfly

:cry:

Everyones finding out what team they are on and I have to wait until next wednesday. I have been counting down since 9 weeks ago. Ill be over 22 weeks then and most people are finding out at 20 weeks. I cant wait any longer its torture! I feel left out. I know a week isnt very long but its been going so slowly. Its hard when people are finding out before you and they arent as far along. Seems quite a petty thing to get caught up about but I just cant wait any longer!:hissy:

I know exactly how you feel, I had to wait untill 26 weeks!!!!!

ok i can go one better and say they wont tell us at all here in hospitals so i wont find out what it is and its killing me to know also! I have to wait to the end. I shall be boucing if i see another team thread lol

My aunties hospital wouldnt tell her either. Postcode lottery, bit unfair.My OH turned to me last night and said maybe we should wait till the end would be a nice surprise. No chance!

awww hun, dont worry u'll know soon enough and then think of how much fun u can have buying all ur boy/girl coloured stuff :D

I had to wait for over 22 weeks too and then when we got to the scan the baby insisted on hiding its bits so we still don't know!! lol. Sonographer let me walk around and go for a wee to encourage the baby to move but it was too comfy and wouldn't uncross its legs, little blighter! We were so happy to hear the LO was well that we weren't actually that disappointed at not knowing the flavour! Should be having a 3d scan in a few weeks so might find out then.
Hope time flies til your scan! Lx

That's why I didn't find out untill 26 weeks, I found out at my 4D scan because my hospital wouldn't tell me!!

Im like you Draginfly, they wont tell me as its a strict no tell policy, im not a happy bunny :hissy: as i want to be prepaired dont see why they cant just tell you even if you had to sign a no guarantee waiver for if the are wrong id rather know at a 90% chance than not at all.

:hug:

:hugs: i feeling this also. I have a scan tomorrow and i really wanna know. My hospital will tell u at ur 20 weeks scan but im not sure if they will in tomorrow. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:baby:

LOOL think yourself lucky hun 6days is alot less than 6 weeks :( I wil also be 22+ weeks when i find out and im already dying to know!

That's the hardest wait ever. Keep yourself busy and bask in the" What if" fantasies of having a little man or a little miss. I do have to say that finding out the gender was one of the most exciting days of my life.

It must be frustrating but think of how much more excited you will be by the time you find out. The only reason I found out so soon is because we lost our first at 18 weeks so they wanted to pop in and check on this little one. I really did not care if we found out what the gender was at that point, I just wanted him to be healthy...I am excited for my first COMPLETE pregnancy. Best of luck to you though...hope little one shows you their bits when it comes time.

dont worry sweetie.......i found out mine at 22 weeks

aww don't blame u for feeling like this, alot of ppl know around 17 weeks and i think awww i wont know till 20 and a half weeks, i have mine on tuesday next week there's a few of us with scans next week. I rly hope the end of the week and weekend goes quick for us all. The wait is soo annoying, du have any idea what u might be having just for fun?? xx

I'll be 22+1 weeks at my next scan too... but we'll prolly stay team yellow anyway... *sigh* Pregnancy is all about patience, eh?!? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I don't get to find out until the 21st of November, and this of course is subject to Bean behaving during the scan. I'm wicked keen to find out, and people keep asking if I know the sex yet, or if I intend to find out. Of course I will! I've never been real big on surprises, and if I've barely been able to wait this long to find out, I hardly see myself waiting until the end of March!

aww don't blame u for feeling like this, alot of ppl know around 17 weeks and i think awww i wont know till 20 and a half weeks, i have mine on tuesday next week there's a few of us with scans next week. I rly hope the end of the week and weekend goes quick for us all. The wait is soo annoying, du have any idea what u might be having just for fun?? xx

Im convinced its a boy. I have been calling him a him for ages. Better than 'it'

I hate caling the baby IT but i have no choice, Usually I say Baby just. would be nice to get a he or a she but i am convinced mines a boy also.

I have an ultrasound on October 27 but they don't tell you the sex here. They have a sign outside the door that in not so many words says...don't ask because we won't tell. I won't know until I go to UC Baby in December:hissy:

aww hun it'll fly over dont get sad, you still have it to look foward to.
im gonna guess a lil girly :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"