everyone pregnant but me :(

Destiny08

Reaction score
gah my SIL just announced she's pregnant with her second. 3 weeks after my best friend had her second. and she's due a month after my other best friend has HER second.

everyone close to me is having their second child :( just so down at the moment :(

I know how u feel. Everyone is having their second when im still childless. Im sure it will be our turn one day xxx

Oh Hun!
I know exactly how you feel!!!
Facebook is my worst enemy ATM! I feel that everyone but me is getting pregnant! I have at least one deppressed day a week and I even sometimes just have a little cry over it.... It's really silly I know! But when it's something you want so badly it's very frustrating when it's not happening right away!

But we have you stay focused and positive an we will get our BFPS soon!

Lots of luck and baby dust to you sweet! Xxx

lol i burst into tears as soon as i heard the news! my husband then proceeded to go 'i thought we were past this...' which didnt help.
but id just gotten past crying every time i saw my friends with newborn/babybump and now i have more ultrasound pics etc to deal with :(

How long have you been ttc?

I think it's only natural to feel insanialy jealous over new mums and babies etc! But just think one day soon it will be you! Xx

Herehere!! 4 years ttc for me now... i have four sisters all have children or pregnant youngest being 17 -_- i feel useless!
:(

thats the stupid thing lol. i only had my implant taken out in april. and i already have a beautiful daughter. so i know compared to some of the women here i have no right to complain. but i havent even gotten my period back yet. so as desperately as i want a baby, i know chances of that happening are very very small for another 6-8 months really. and it seems like forever :(

No matter how long and whether you already have a child or not its still a very hard and frustrating time! I remember feeling this frustrated after my first cycle ttc ended in a bfn and now 4 months down the line it's getting harder and harder!

thanks :) i feel bad complaining cos i know so many have it worse than me.

We are all going through the same emotions tho!

You do have a positive tho... You know that your body can get pregnant and produce a healthy baby... It's done it before with your daughter!

For me i jave days where I feel like its never going to happen and that something obviously very wrong with me! It's really silly but everyone had down days, and I do have to remind myself that my body needs to get the bcp out of my system and that's why it's taking so long! I think it's just about trying to remain positive no matter what your situation!

I have my fingers crossed got you tho Hun xx

Hey ladies, I can relate to this too !!! I hate how every time I get on facebook someone has a baby bump picture or ultrasound or their cute babies.. We have only been ttc #1 for a couple of months now, but it still weighs on my mind alot !!! I just have to remind myself that there are other women out there feeling the same as me, and it will happen in time..... Even though it is much easier to type that than convince myself of it, haha. But we will get our bfp's eventually !!!! (We'll just hope for sooner than later :) )

But seeing pregnant ladies and babies everywhere does not help - I agree. Haha. Nice to share these feelings with others who feel the same !

Oh hun, I know how you feel, It seems like I am the ONLY person that i went to school with and out of all of my friends and even girls from with that doesn't have a child! It can be very discouraging but, stressing cant be good while TTC. Just try to keep your head up! Praying for you!

I'm right there with you all ttc now for over 3 years and so many friends and family have had babies in that time,the latest one being a young work colleague,I'm always really happy for them but I just wish it was me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->