Everyone the used to be on cerazette please answer!

I was on Cerazette for 9 years and it was about 70 days before af came back. Then my cycles slowly started to reduce until (after 10 months) they finally got back down to 28 days and the next one I fell preggers with my son.

Went back on it after him for about 6 months then came off it to try for another one and fell after 2 cycles.

I wonder if how long you've been on it does have an impact as it stops you ovulating so maybe it takes a while for your body to remember how to do it if you've been on it for years?

I'm on it again but will come off it after xmas to try for another. Would have been on it for around 14 months so it will be interesting to see how long it takes!

Good luck xxx

Thanks for replying. I was on it for at least 7 years so maybe it has just forgotten how to work! Lol it's been 10.5 weeks now so I am hoping it will come within the next couple of weeks! Trying not to worry too much but you know what it's like, you can't help but worry. I just want to have one af so I know that everything is working ok! Xxxx

Good luck for after Xmas! Not that long now! Xxxx

I know exactly how you feel - couldn't believe I was that desperate for a period but like you say you just want to know everything's working okay!

The waiting was made worse by constantly having really convincing preg symptoms every 5 minutes. I was so relieved when af finally turned up so I could stop wasting so much money on tests.

I would try and wait it out rather than use agnus casus or soy etc. I know it's hard but as much as they help some people, they can really bugger up your cycles so try and keep them as a last resort.

Good luck xx

I know exactly how you feel - couldn't believe I was that desperate for a period but like you say you just want to know everything's working okay!

The waiting was made worse by constantly having really convincing preg symptoms every 5 minutes. I was so relieved when af finally turned up so I could stop wasting so much money on tests.

I would try and wait it out rather than use agnus casus or soy etc. I know it's hard but as much as they help some people, they can really bugger up your cycles so try and keep them as a last resort.

Good luck xx

Thank you, I think I will just wait it out. Got blood test in a couple of weeks so will see how that goes. My OH keeps having a word with my ovaries but its not working! Lol xx

Its been 307 days for me and still no AF :-(
Scans are clear but my androgen levels are a little high. Got another appointment soon so hope I get some more answers!

Its been 307 days for me and still no AF :-(
Scans are clear but my androgen levels are a little high. Got another appointment soon so hope I get some more answers!

High androgens ... That def sounds like pcos! Good luck!

Well coming up to 11 weeks now and still no af!

I am so bloated its unreal, I look about 4 months pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->