Everyone will think iv just got fat!

reeve

Reaction score
OMG the bloat is unreal.. I look about 6 months already! This is my third pregnancy and I swear I started showing the second I peed on the pregnancy test! Going out today and in-laws will be there, she’ll think iv eaten to many pies!

6.3 today... looking mahoosive!!

Hello Reeve!
Omg I completely understand what you’re saying!! I did read that you show faster if it’s not your first. It’s my first and I swear.... I don’t look pregnant, just fat. I’ve even began my maternity wardrobe. I’m 10 weeks, it’s unreal!! It sounds like you haven’t told them yet. BTW, congratulations! I H&H 9!!

My 2nd I looked 6 months pregnant at 3 months lol... good luck girls! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Snap !! The bloating was awful untill about 8 weeks and now it seems to have backed off a bit ! Hoping to start showing soon ! X

7 weeks 3 days with twins xx

Attachments

• 3F7F4F62-2F82-4A50-B0FF-0998E7019C1A.jpg
    3F7F4F62-2F82-4A50-B0FF-0998E7019C1A.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 33
I'm overweight to begin with but I feel like I look 25weeks+ pregnant already. and I'm only 9 weeks.

Attachments

• 9weeks.jpg
    9weeks.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 13
You all look beautiful! I look at least 12 weeks and I'm not even pregnant! lol Just all bloat.

Let’s just embrace the bumps/bloat this is my last pregnancy so I’m just going with it xxx

I'm 10 weeks and look like I'm half way gone lol I've already had people asking for me if in pregnant! Yeesh!! Lol

With DS, I had to switch over to maternity jeans at 5 weeks because I just blew up like a blimp! It was terrible, especially since we didn't tell anyone I was pregnant until closer to the end of the first trimester!

I'm actually lucking out this time around. I mean, unlucky in that I'm actually losing weight because of my terrible nausea, but the bloat has been relatively minor. I can still fit in my pants at 10.5 weeks. :haha:

I was in a proper grump yesterday, it was really hot & muggy and I felt awful. Had the whole contents of my wardrobe out trying to find something to wear, nothing was fitting or feeling comfortable..I ended up putting on an old maternity dress which did me no favours.. but I just could face anything tight fitting.

I’m not ready for maternity clothes yet, but think I need to invest in some loose tops ...

But what to wear on the bottom?? I’m too hot!!

Is it acceptable to do the school run in my pants?? 🤣🤣🤣

I wish it was acceptable to wear your pants on the school run! Honestly, I hope my two youngest really appreciate their June and July birthdays when they're older because it nearly killed me with the heat.

Get some maternity shorts, never too early to break out the comfy clothes.

Yes my youngest is a July baby.. wasn’t much fun being heavily pregnant in the heat. February will be nice.. my eldest twins are January babies, but that wasn’t fun either 🤣🤣

Basically... I’ll moan no matter what !! 😬

I was in a proper grump yesterday, it was really hot & muggy and I felt awful. Had the whole contents of my wardrobe out trying to find something to wear, nothing was fitting or feeling comfortable..I ended up putting on an old maternity dress which did me no favours.. but I just could face anything tight fitting.

I’m not ready for maternity clothes yet, but think I need to invest in some loose tops ...

But what to wear on the bottom?? I’m too hot!!

Is it acceptable to do the school run in my pants?? 🤣🤣🤣

Silk wrap skirts have been my saving grace!

oh thank god i read this post...

10 weeks pregnant and i feel i look about 6 months!! not alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->