Everyone's EVAP Pic's Please :)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to have a running thread of all the pics of PT's that had second lines that ended up actually being evaps, so for future ladies, they have something to kind of compare a test to that they are having trouble deceifering wht the second line they are seeing actually is.

Like for Examples:

If you did a tweak and the second line DID show up on an invert or tweak.

If your second line had color to it.

If your second line was solid like it should be on a BFP or if it was splotchy. (Is that even a word, lol)

ETC, ETC, ETC........

Thought it would be a nice reference guide for all of TTCer's out there to use a photo handbook to what might be an EVAP instead of a possible "bfp" :)

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP LADIES!

These were definite evaps. Internet cheapie tests I'd used some from the same batch a couple of months before yet had total BFN's on those.
I was currently on the pill and peed on the sticks as I was a bit of a pee on all the things woman lol.
The tests were taken within hours of eachother on the same day. They were pink/purple IRL and looked so convincing to me I ran out that night and brought some FRER's which were BFN. I ended up re-testing with a couple other supermarket brands in the days following and all BFN.
I was so mad about it!

Attachments

• tests1.jpg
    tests1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 40
This was my evap on a dollar store test. It was taken with SMU and the line was definitely pink.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 45
Evap/indent on a FRER. Was difficult to see if there was colour but there was definitely a line there, it also dried much darker. Seen lots of ladies with similar things on FRERs at the moment :growlmad: oh also, someone tweaked and inverted the pic for me and it looked like there was colour in the second line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 37
Evap/indent on a FRER. Was difficult to see if there was colour but there was definitely a line there, it also dried much darker. Seen lots of ladies with similar things on FRERs at the moment :growlmad: oh also, someone tweaked and inverted the pic for me and it looked like there was colour in the second line.

Urgh, I'm one of those victims!! Had one exactly the same. Don't feel the same about frers any more!

horrible isn't it Loub. Think this is a good thread so people are aware they seem to be a bit dodgy at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->