everything says pregnant but my mind says no!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So this cycle I have new symptoms that I never knew happend during the tww!

Iv been checking my cp everyday day.
cervix is high, walls feel very thick and hard to make my way through.
then I started reading topics about colour changes around the vulva and veins on the vulva, this happens due to the bloodflow increase during early pregnancy.
so I just put LO to bed and went in the bedroom and couldnt help myself but look.
vulva colour im not too sure but looks slightly darker, and then on the right side I have a big blue vein! Never noticed that before!
Past 3 days boobs have been tender, 1st day they were killing me!
a few spots breaking out

and then....AF 2 days late!

Every thing says pregnant but my mind says nope just all in the head not pregnant lol
will be testing monday :)

Fingers crossed for me ladies. X

Nope CD 33 and AF has got me :cry: woke up this morning and there she was. I guess 3 days late for AF after treatment ain't too bad. I expected to be abit off which is why I was holding out on testing.
Onto cycle 5 :\ I know it's not long at all but I feel like iv been TTC forever lol.

I hope this is your month! Good luck to you hun.

Sorry, i know how you fedl i'm on cycle 7 & it gets harder with every failed cycle. Good luck for next cycle

Thanks, my daughter took 7 months so I know the wait was expected, I had the implant removed an read sooo many stories of people catching really quick.
I'm just going to look forward to my holiday now and then maybe try opks if nothing in September x

Thought wouls update this thread.
with all those symptoms I had turns out I actually WAS pregnant!
Sadly the start of AF was the start of a chemical.

I ended up finding out on 29th aug at hospital with positive urine and blood tests.

Ovulated 5 days ago now so fingers crossed :)

Oh wow, sorry to hear. But you definitely know your body thats for sure! Good luck this cycle, hoping for a sticky bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->