Everything smells

reeve

Reaction score
My nose has gone into overdrive - everything stinks, im sure i could smell into the future!

Im fighting the urge to be sick this morning, but i think i may as well just give in and get it over with.

I cant even open the window as i can smell the mud :( honestly... everything just stinks!

I know the exact feeling, I always try to not be sick, but if I just do it, it eventually gets better

Oh I'm so there with you ladies....isn't it just awful?? I could smell someone's bad breath behind me on a plane last week, like seriously, could there be anything worse?

On the other hand....DH now has to do everything about the rubbish & if we're on fish for dinner, well let's just say it's better if he cooks & we eat outside :winkwink:

Willing this 1st trimester to near an end, am losing the will! And I think DH is too, plenty of golf being played, think I should take that as a hint??? :wacko:

Haha, you have the right! My midwife told me I can tell my boyfriend not to wear his Hugo Boss because it makes me sick haha

Haha, you have the right! My midwife told me I can tell my boyfriend not to wear his Hugo Boss because it makes me sick haha

As a smoker who gave up as soon as I got my :bfp: I wish I could tell my DH to give up the smoking! I can smell it everywhere,even though he doesn't smoke indoors & never around me but man it seriously gets everywhere.....and as for kissing him, good luck!!!! :shrug:

He reckons he'll have given up by the time bubs arrives but seriously MS is now & super power sense of smell is now... Humph..rant over :wacko:

As a smoker who gave up as soon as I got my :bfp: I wish I could tell my DH to give up the smoking! I can smell it everywhere,even though he doesn't smoke indoors & never around me but man it seriously gets everywhere.....and as for kissing him, good luck!!!! :shrug:

He reckons he'll have given up by the time bubs arrives but seriously MS is now & super power sense of smell is now... Humph..rant over :wacko:

Same! I smoked until I was about 7 weeks (tried to cut down then stop) but when I hit then, the smell of it made me run, I can't even sit in the same room as my boyfriend after he's gone out for a fag, and I can't stand to smell it in the street either, it's awful..

Yeah, he's cutting down and that's really good, just wish he'd hurry up and quit!

I puked over the cooking smell of an egg! and my husband had to bathe himself after he came back from work, before he was allowed to come next to me! I hated the smell of my shower foam, the smell of cooking, the smell of perfumes..... they practically made me puked!
it's getting better in 11weeks, and now in second trimester, I don't hate smell anymore. So just hang in there!

....just wish he'd hurry up and quit......

Yup yup & yup!!! I bet we'd know all about it if it got to them!! Lol

Poor blokes though,my poor husband has had such a hard time lately,and I'm the only person to blame! But then again, it's 50% his fault I'm in this situation :blush:

....just wish he'd hurry up and quit......

Yup yup & yup!!! I bet we'd know all about it if it got to them!! Lol

Poor blokes though,my poor husband has had such a hard time lately,and I'm the only person to blame! But then again, it's 50% his fault I'm in this situation :blush:

Hahaha! Yeah my boyfriend gets it in the ear a lot :blush: But I can't help it! He just calls me weak :dohh: my trick that works is, 'I'd like to see you make and carry a baby!' It usually works haha, exactly, takes two to tango ;)

Omg I know what you mean - everything stinks - even bakery place that I pass by every morning! I used to pass by it and smell that sweet smell of buns baking and salivate - now I gag :rofl:

Oh and worst smells are: cigarettes and meat! Hubby was frying chicken for himself yesterday while I was eating a bagel with creamcheese, and the smell of frying chicken made me throw my dinner up :sick: bye bye bagel :sad1:

My mom said that your nose gets back to normal after birth.....:dohh:

Does anyone else think their OH just stinks sometimes? :blush: Haha I know that sounds bad. And when he farts and burps it stinks a thousand times worse than what it ever did before...

I'm the same I can still smell onion in the house from 4 days ago. OH can't smell anything!

Does anyone else think their OH just stinks sometimes? :blush: Haha I know that sounds bad. And when he farts and burps it stinks a thousand times worse than what it ever did before...

YES! Poor "Hubby" has now gotten into the habit of taking his boots off and running to take a shower after work...before he'd take his boots off, hang out for a bit, have a snack, then take a shower before bed....and then if he smokes a bunch between work and bedtime (usually if one of his friends come over or if we go to his parents) he HAS to take another shower and brush his teeth thoroughly-minus mouth wash. :haha:

omg this morning DH and I were having some pillow talk... and his breath was soo bad (or at least it seemed sooo bad) he brushes his teeth 3 times a day... its not like he's not hygenic... but the smell sent me to the bathroom!!

Also about an hour ago I was napping on the couch... Hubby was in the chair near me and I came right to my taps and said "did you just fart you dirty pig?" all offended he was like "No!! wth?" then the cat runs down the stairs from taking a fresh one... all the way from upstairs!!

It's maddening sometimes! Another bad place for smells is the grocery store in the meat department... raw meat is soooo gross to smell!!

I can smell things from further away to!

I went to visit my mum and she went through to the kitchen because the phone rang, half way through her talking I was sitting there thinking 'i can smell orange'

When she came back through five minutes later sure enough she brought two glasses of fizzy orange with her.

super nose!

I was at my MIL's the other day for dinner. As we walked in the door I said "Ew..what smells like bad shrimp?"....I walked a bit further to see my MIL debating whether to throw it out or not-it had been in the fridge for 2 days....I guess I made up her mind :haha:

Hi hun,

I was the same through first tri.. the best thing i can recommend is carrying vicks vapour rub with you everywhere and always have some under your nose/upper lip... i found this helped a lot :) x x x

I am right there with you ladies. Its started as bacon my boyfriends mom was cooking one morning. but now its everything expecially walmart . I cant go in there with all the christmas smells ( I used to love) Smells like christmas to a s**t to me now and i get such a bad head ache. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->