everythings going wrong :sad2:

dreamz

Reaction score
need to get things off my chest feels like everything has gone wrong before they have even started. i have pcos and dp as no :spermy: we have been ttc for 7 years and have never had a :bfp: we had our first appointment at ivf wales in 2006 and been waiting ever since, then in june 2010 things finally started looking up dp had ssr and they found lots 14 tubes and we had our planning appointment to start icsi 11/10/10 :happydance: we went to our appointment and was told we would go on a antagonist protacol and to phone them to start within the first 3 day of af next month as i have af between 11/14 every month and they couldnt fit me in this month but i didnt mind i felt happy as we were finally going to start, and now :witch: hasn't arrived this month and i cant see it coming on time next month, i have had 3 neg hpt so it seems to be the pcos playing up, af as been like clockwork for past 2 years, its just my luck it would start playing up now :growlmad:
so for my rant i dont have anyone to talk to and now i just dont know which way to turn :sad1:

Awww babes so sorry hope the witch shows soon and thing get back to normal. Can you ask for something (Provera) to bring on the witch so you will be ready for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->