• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

evil evaps?clear blue! UPDATED pg3

slowloris

Reaction score
okay so I have taken two Tesco 25mui blue dye die tests and I think I have evaps.
first one was night before expected af. 13dpo ish.
I didn't see a line right away but when I went back later to look at the test, there was a bluish line.
next one was fmu day of expected af. saw greyish line in time as was developing but no colour. now still has no colour, barely there grey line.

should I test again with pink dye test. maybe more sensitive. or save my money and wait for af?!

Vertical picture is test using fmu within 10mins.

other two are the two tests after they dried. I can see the line clearly in one but can photo it well!

Attachments

• DSC_0555[314]1.jpg
    DSC_0555[314]1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0574[313].jpg
    DSC_0574[313].jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC_0575[312].jpg
    DSC_0575[312].jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 84
I do see lines but I don't trust the blue dye tests at all, if it were me I'd get a pink dye one but I'm an poa addict! Good luck :) xx

They look positive to me but grab a super drug or frer to confirm- good luck!

I def see them but blue dyes can be nasty. Got everything crossed for you!

I see the lines Hun but just to be sure get a pink dye test as the blues don't have the best reputation but gl as they seem good

Hello.
Thank you all, I have picked up clear blue ones but they are still blue dye and 25mui! All the options in the supermarket where blue dye annoyingly!

But this evening I'm feeling a bit more Crampy. So I expect af to turn up in the night. If all clear by tomorrow morning I will test again :)

okay i thought what the heck ill do a clear blue as I feel like af is coming and whats the point in keeping them in the cupboard till next time lol.
so with a 2hr ish hold, and a line came up straight away.
but I don't know whether to trust is as I know they do evaps on these blue dye ones!

what do you all think? these pics taken 5-10 mins after doing test..

Attachments

• DSC_0581[324].jpg
    DSC_0581[324].jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0582[325].jpg
    DSC_0582[325].jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0583[327].jpg
    DSC_0583[327].jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 111
That's definitely a positive, blue dye or not lol. Congratulations!

Looks promising to me maybe try digital if af doesnt show

okay another pic.

Attachments

• DSC_0582[325].JPG
    DSC_0582[325].JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 90
Thank you!

I did the other clear blue one with fmu. another line came up in the time frame but as faint as last nights.
now I gotta wait and see if I get a stronger one soon otherwise it might be a chemical. the packet said expect them to be light around af due date.

I just feel so much like af is about to turn up that I can quite believe them!

I will go buy a digi after work. when do you think a digi would work? they are stronger I think? I have never used one before..

My digi showed positive as soon as my line test did with both kids. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"