evil evaps?clear blue! UPDATED pg3

Aww no i could see it too! All these fake lines are super frustrating seems to be a lot about right now! X

Okay update super confused. I have no got some brown cm. Cycle day 13 so thought I'll cancel out possibility of pregnancy and take a test. Cb digital came up pregnant 1-2?

I had a normal period and last time I had sex unprotected was a few days before that period. Approx 18 days ago?

I did have sex cycle day 7 but we used condom.

Could it have been a chemical and I still have Hcg. Or is the digital wrong?

I'm going to wait a few days and test again. To see if it rises or drops.

I would say you could be pregnant .. I know everyone says about evaps on the blue dyes .. I have those tests and a looked at mine the next day to see if there was an evap and it was as white as anything no evap at all .. can you get to a doctor for a blood test?

Defo see a line but test on first response to be sure iv had faint positives on those tests imo they are pretty rubbish. Fingers crossed for you x

Sheep's and riaberry, the test pics are old from two weeks ago. The update is above! I took clearblue digital today which said 1-2?!

I know that's what I was replying too .. I know digital take a while so mabuse it's correct .. or is 1-2 wrong you would be further along by now? Good luck with your next tests I hope it isn't a chemical x

What cd are u now based on your last af? Have u tested between then and now? Maybe u ov'd early and the cd 7 got it? Weird but congrats none the less! If the digi says pregnant id believe it!!

Cd 15 now and spotting (which never really reached undies) has ended.

Another century digital said 1-2. I'm just miffed as last unprotected sex was before my period and was 2 weeks and 4 days ago.

But googling positive after chemical isn't finding much as usually Hcg goes.

I know I need to go to docs so will call in the morning.

So sorry for all of the frustration and confusion!! Once you get to the doctors let us know what they say! Praying for you!!

Good luck! Strange about the period but sounds about the right time for a bfp after dtd!!

Don't overthink the test!!! If it says 1-2 weeks then take that. This should be a positive exciting experience and we can ruin that by double guessing!

thank you,

I cant help but be worried though. as I still don't feel it, and I have no idea when I would have ovulated! last sex without condom was 21 days ago. that's all I can go on!

I am worried it could be eptopic. will discuss with doc on Monday.
Mostly due to unusual cramping, i.e after a bowel movement or when I need to wee. I would have thought tests would be darker already. I will try cb digi maybe tomorrow or sunday to see if it says 2-3.

did test last night and this am with Tesco blue dye. just cos I wanted to know if it was fading- if it was a m/c. but looks like getting darker.

I know I am worrying so much, but after 3 m/c when ovulation ect was straight forward this month I cant help it!

so top test was last night, bottom fmu today.

Attachments

• test 20.01.jpg
    test 20.01.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 35
That is definitely getting darker!! Just try to breathe and enjoy this!! Everything will turn out okay!! FXed for you!!!

i never believe those lines until i get a digi and you have both so i'd say congrats! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->