• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ewan gave me a bloody nose!!

hypnorm

Reaction score
I cant believe it Ewan gave me a bloody nose on Friday.
I was sat in the Renault service dept, whilst my car had a new key coded and cut, and Ewan was with me, for the first half hour he was great just playing by me, but he got bored and started running off down the show cars he did this a couple of times and i told him off, the third time he did it i tapped his hand and picked him up and the little sod head butted me square on the nose!! i was trying to stop the tears running down my face, as if you have ever hit your nose your eyes tend to water!! then i though i can smell blood!! put my hand to my nose and it was bleeding.
He head butts when he doesnt get his own way and i think just caught me unintentionally square on! i asked one of the service guys if they had a tissue but he just mumbles no sorry! i could find the loos so was sat there dabbing my nose with my fleece coat, and trying to stop Ewan running off again!!!

So Thursday i had a migraine, and friday i still had a sore head which wasn't helped by a whack on the nose!!

I thought i had posted it on here, but i hadnt! so its slightly old news! But he is head butting and biting!! and its so annoying!

Awwwwwwwww babe :hugs:

Lower your voice, refrain him and look him aquare in the eyes and tell him 'No, that hurts mummy' and show him that you mean it, just walk off and leave him to think about it!

Good Luck hun, all you can do it try....x

aaawww hun poor u u sound like u have a rummy with ewan what knobs fro not helping in the garage ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"