EWCM 12 days after m/c

taylorttc

Reaction score
It’s been 12 days since the bleeding began, I should of been 6+ however the hospital believe the pregnancy never even began and it was basically like a usual period and bleeding stopped after 6 days.

This morning I’ve noticed a lot of EWCM.

I know it’s reccomended to wait one cycle before TTC but we were given the go ahead once the bleeding stopped and we’ve DTD 3 times since then.

What are the chances of ovulating so early after m/c?

Just to confirm, in case I’ve been mistaking EWCM for a while 😂😂

6EFC198C-C0FA-4388-9AE5-3830269D2A25.jpg

803F1482-188D-49BD-9D6C-594565A93E25.jpg

That is definitely EWCM! If you've been given the go-ahead and you're comfortable with it, go for it!

I've know several people that have conceived right after a m/c. It could be that you're ovulating, or it could just be your body hormonally stabilizing after the pregnancy. Do you temp or use OPKs?

That is definitely EWCM! If you've been given the go-ahead and you're comfortable with it, go for it!

I've know several people that have conceived right after a m/c. It could be that you're ovulating, or it could just be your body hormonally stabilizing after the pregnancy. Do you temp or use OPKs?

Ah thank you at least I know I produce EWCM now haha..

I don’t think it can be ovulation as doctors rang with my blood results from this morning my HCG is still at 13 so surely I wouldn’t be able to ovulate with that in my blood,

It dropped from 100 in 4 days which is a good thing, we will definitely DTD tonight just in case we get lucky :cloud9:

First, I'm very sorry for your loss. It is tough having a chemical pregnancy drag itself out that long. :hugs:

It is possible to ovulate with hcg in your system (a coworker of mine ovulated while pregnant). I would personally treat it as fertile mucus. There is not usually a medical need to wait a cycle before trying again unless you were pretty far along. I actually had a CP/early MC last cycle and I'm pregnant again. :lol:

Fingers crossed that you get a sticky bean this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->