EWCM?? A lot of it. 4 dpo

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi there, I am 4 dpo and since 1 dpo I have been having EWCM. Just went to the bathroom and the EWCM stretched at leas 8 inches long.

Has this happened to anyone on a BFP cycle? The day after O I woke up with very sore and bruised feeling armpits. Not the whole pit, the part closes to the sides of the breasts.

I've had ewcm show up randomly, I don't know if it's normal or not, but i even had some during my last mc bleeding, it was odd. I always get it pre o ewcm.

Forgive me for asking, this is a silly question on this forum, but are you sure you are 4 dpo? The duration and amount sounds like what i get pre o. I am reluctant to think it might be pregnancy related so early in the tww, but I wish you luck!

Yes I am sure. Lol. It is a lot. Even before O I never had this much. It was after a BM so I was able to push it down from the cervix. And yes, it stretched like 8 inches. lol.

I also have a sore throat, not sure if it is related.

I'm 8dpo and had lots of it yesterday. Can't recall whether I had this when I got my BFP but I posted something similar and got a few replies to say it's quite common. Sorry, that doesn't really help. Hoping it's a good sign for all of us though! X

I'm 8dpo and had lots of it yesterday. Can't recall whether I had this when I got my BFP but I posted something similar and got a few replies to say it's quite common. Sorry, that doesn't really help. Hoping it's a good sign for all of us though! X

Thank you luv! I hope so too! It has been since 1 dpo for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->