EWCM after Ovulation?

Foreign Chick

I'm Silvia Mom to 3 Girls
Reaction score
So just when I thought I've been through every scenario (after 3 children) I am left stunned, and am hoping that perhaps you ladies can solve this mystery for me :flower:

I usually have EWCM starting 4 days prior to O, as I did this month. However never ever have I had EWCM once O was confirmed. Usually I get creamy CM 12h after O. This month I have had EWCM from 1-4 dpo. But it's more like creamy EWCM. Anyone ever experienced this? I am fairly confident of the accuracy of O as I am using OPK's as well as BBT and checking cervical position.

Please someone help!

xx

Yes, I've had ewcm that lingered for a few days after ovulation was confirmed and also ewcm that popped up in mid or end of tww.
EWCM is caused by high estrogen. You seeing it just likely means you had higher than normal estrogen.
For some women they find it a good sign for a strong ovulation or multiple eggs ovulated. It can just as likely just be a glitch in the chemical balance this month.

I agree wholeheartedly with Cppeace on this one! If you've been BD'ing post-ovulation, that can also have an effect, as can arousal. You can also have creamy CM with some stretch to it that still doesn't qualify as EWCM.

Yep, I had ECWM on and off all through last cycle's TWW. No idea why, as it's not all that normal for me too, but it didn't seem to mean anything important.

Thank you so much for the responses ladies, I sure do appreciate them.

Cppeace<<<< that's funny you mention it because for some reason I felt as if I O'ed from both sides this month, never happened yet either. Or at least not that I've noticed. I can usually feel the common ovary cramps either left or right, (lately only right) this month I could feel it on both sides, not simultaneously tho.

Again, Thank you for taking the time to respond xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->