EWCM at 3 DPO??

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
I need some imput please. I O'd on Thursday (confimed by temps, opk, cm, and cramping) my temps have been good after that, but this morning (im 3DPO) I woke up at 5am because I had a massive stabbing cramp in my left ovary. I was so intense I had to run to the bathroom hunched over. When I went a big glob of EWCM came out and after a minute the cramp let go. I temped real quick and figured I would adjust and my temp was WAY WAY below the cover. I went back to sleep and temped again at my normal time and my temp was normal!! But this cramping has been non stop since ovulation, and whats up with the EWCM????

EWCM is gone now, still cramping pretty badly. Isnt 3 dpo a little early for a secondary surge? Ive gotten them before but they usually are much later in the cycle.

Things we did differenty this cycle: Used soft cups for 12 hours every time, used preseed, forced orgasms after sex to ensure muscle contraction, eating pineapple for implantation

Could it of been a cyst that popped?

Maybe your body just had a rough go O-ing this time around and the cramps were due to that. My ov cramps are often worse than my AF cramps, and they can last days after O day. Same with EWCM, it doesn't taper off until a day or two AFTER I've O'd. Since everything in there is tightening up and squeezing when you cramp, it may be forcing out some EWCM (sort of like when you poo lol!)

Haha, it stopped last night thankfully. I also took an OPK to double check and it was negative, thankfully. Temps and everything are fine this morning so Im crossing my fingers that this is it!! It just mustve been a secondary estrogen surge, still so wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->