EWCM at 6dpo.

ladykilla421

Mom of 2 girlies :D
Reaction score
Im on cycle day 22 6dpo as per my charting and a positive OPK on the 24th. Ive had the run of the mill creamy cm pretty much since 1-2dpo and all of the sudden this morning Ive got EWCM again, now call me crazy but I continue using my OPK's after I get a positve just in case I ovulate more than once or something along those lines (I like to be very thorough.) Anyways I have not had another Lh surge since the one on th 24th (which lasted less than 24hrs.) I not some ttc superstar so Im slightly confused, isint EWCM a sign of ovulation or impending ovulation? I also checked my cervix and it shows no signs of ovulation (it is lower than its ever been and closed) Ive had some cramping off and on yesterday and slight cramping this morning. Does anybody have any insight or idea as to what is going on with me?

It's normal if you're pregnant :)

I always get creamy CM, sometimes even yellow, when I'm pregnant. The creamy CM looks like lotion. I have it now, and I'm 6dpo too. I've had it since 2dpo.

im i think 6dpo and iv got a lot of creamy cm more than normal. fingers crossed u both get your bfp soon

Hi Hun,
Well I got a pos opk 1st April then by 2pm it had fainted :wacko: I did have ewcm so BDed before and after... sooo OPk's Arrived yesterday and I was feeling kinda wet so poas and its was sooo almost pos... And I have ewcm and its watery again how weird??:wacko:

Hi girls..

I had a smiley on my OPK on 28 Mar, Im now 8dpo and due to test this weekend. Since sat I have had cm, today I have loads so mush so that...(sorry TMI) it was coming out whilst going to the loo.. I felt and it was very wet but almost like a thin lotion?

Whats that about, from what ive read I thought you got this when you were due to ovulate?? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->