ewcm but neg opk??

mellybear123

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I am on cd 20 and tried clear and simple opk for last few days and got neg.
Had a little ewcm yesterday but woke up this morning with ALOT of ewcm.
First time i've had alot of ewcm around the right date for o but confused as usually get positive opk with boots brand or clear blue.

OH works nights so will bd when he wakes up just in case!

Not sure if missed o or just cheapy tests? (5 for £3.99 was worth a try!)

Has anyone tried these before?

Thanks ladies :)

xx

I had this this cycle... Negative opk but plenty of ewcm at the right time. They too are cheap tests... Had you had much to drink in the two hours before testing as that can dilute urine too much. my tests also say not to use fmu as the hormones for ovulation take a little while to synthasise in the body.

I've had ewcm since weds and got a positive opk tonight. Maybe your body is gearing up for it and you will get a positive in the next 2 days?

I had tht this cycle too.
Neg opks, ewcm, cervix positions was right and got my temp spike a couple of days ago.
Not sure if I missed it when testing or didn't o!

I've missed my O day with OPKs before! I do ovulate every month but I don't seem to test on the right days sometimes. I had ewcm a couple times this month which was weird and felt like I ovulated twice! Not sure if that's even possible but I did use soy isos during cd 2-5 of my period.. So who knows? But if you temp then I would go by your temp spike, that might be more accurate than a test. Also I agree that you could get a positive in a few days or that you used first morning urine? I've gotten positives in fmu so I'm not sure...

I had ewcm on the fri then got a positive the sat and the sun. Sounds like your body gearing up to ov. Good luck. Xxx

I got ewcm on cd12 and cd13 then got my positive on cd15 ff confirmed I with crosshairs this morning for cd15 so don't worry it's normal to get it a couple of days before pos opk x

I have a lot of trouble with OPKs- in three months of using them have never got a true positive result. This month I was determined to beat the OPK and so I tested 2x/day, sometimes 3x/day leading up to ovulation. The only time I could get a result was with FMU and it was still not as dark as the control line. I definitely ovulated, had a huge temp spike and am now in the 2ww.

I might have a bad batch of OPKs (internet cheapies), but I would say to rely on your cm + bbt over a pee stick in this case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->