ewcm cd21

alex_22

Reaction score
Can anyone shed any ligh on this? Had spotting cd15 so im assuming that was ovulation so why am I getting this now 8 days before expected af? :wacko: really confused x

Hi Alex, I had the closest thing to EWCM I've ever had 8dpo last month (I don't normally get EWCM). I think it was a late ovulation, 10days after the EWCM I got a BFP (18dpo, or so I thought), so that would back the theory! Unfortunately ended in a chemical pregnancy though.

What I'm trying to say is it could be that you ovulated late. It does happen. Are you opk-ing or temping? I wasn't so made it harder to know. I BD'd just in case, which obviously worked!

Well I was doing ovulation testa but me and ovulation tests really dont get along ive never had a positive yet when I had the spotting I had the ewcm too but obvioisly due to the spotting it wasnt clear but if I wasnt spotting it would have been its got me baffled why its happening twice this month but come to think about it it also happened in may I had the ewcm around the time of ovulation and not long before af arived :S its probably nothing im provsbly jusy makimg a mountain out of a mole hill its so hard not too though when you think ooo this could be a pregnancy symptom x

I know, you look into everything! Opk's don't work for me either, but I don't get EWCM so I drink ALOT of water trying to make up for it so I think my urine is too diluted.

Even dh is getting stressed with them and has told me not to buy anymore. Its not often he has much input in anything to do with ttc apart from the obvious haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"