Ewcm cd7?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm new here and newly ttc.
This is my first cycle ttc and second cycle off bcp pills. I do BBT charting and started halfway through my first cycle when I was already in the luteal phase as evidence by the consistent high temps followed by the large decrease into menstruation into this months cycle. Ok, so all I needed was for my period to hit on CD 28/29. I had spotting on cd 29 with full blown AF the next day (cd 1). So my first month off BCP was literally back to normal. No erratic temps. Biphasic. Ovulation a signs an symptoms. It was exciting!

I'm not entirely new to this game. I have a DD who is 8. With her, I had pain during sex one day and ended up taking a digital pg test as a result that came back positive. Before then I had noo idea.

With DD #2 who is 5, I actively ttc her. Used bbt along with cervical and cm checks and and on my first regular 29 day cycle I ovulated cd 15 and had a bfp 7dpo.

That was 5 years ago, 5 years that have since passed with ttc as the last thing on our (OH and I)mind.

Well we are now so ready!!! My temps look great and consistent. I had severe O pain CD 15/16 with light light spotting mixed with ewcm. A period 14 days later.

I have Extremely stable pre-0 temps at the moment....but I'm confused now.

I checked my CM and position this AM and found my mucus to be sticky... My position high soft and closed/medium. Not optimal for Oing much less conceiving.

Hours later I had lots of EWCM when I went to the bathroom that also had a very tiny tiny streak of red. Similar to what I get when I O. I checked my cervix at that moment: cervix was high, soft, medium, wet and barely sticky?

What gives? I'm on CD 7.... I had a very slight dip this morning but nothing that resembles an O pattern to me....

Sigh.... I'm confused! OH and I bded early early this AM (2am)....

Maybe residual sperm?

Anyone have this after sex not correlate with O?

Thanks girls. You guys are really great an are my sanity when I stalk to alleviate my racing ttc mind lol!!!

Hi how is your ewcm like normally? I get ewcm from day 7 most cycles and then O on CD 12. My ewcm days can range from 3 to 6 days. Maybe you are having that? It can also be leftover sperm but I don't have a lot of experience with that so can't really tell as we only started trying though I have charted and tracked cm for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->