EWCM every single day?

siamesecat

Reaction score
I have no idea whats going on with my body and was wondering if anyone could help shed some light? Sorry if this is TMI but.. I am seeing EWCM every single day, usually after every bowel movement. after I poop every time I see a ton of it, it kind of resembles mucus plug stuff you'd see when pregnant, very stretchy, milky white and a good amount of it. i will see it here and there at other random times in my underwear but its mostly only after I poop:wacko: I know youre only supposed to see it around ovulation but this is litteraly everyday. should also mention that around August of last year, I noticed a change in my menstrual cycle. I still have a cycle of 27-28 days but I noticed my periods have become much lighter. Would usually have a flow for 5 days, but was reduced to only 2 days. It has been like that ever since. I've seen various doctors, I have no STDs (just thought i'd mention), though I was diagnosed with a complex ovarian cyst on my right ovary. with the cyst I also started experiencing bleeding when not on my period, (something that had never happened to me before) pelvic pain and lower back ache. Went for an ultrasound about 2 months ago and they said the cyst resolved on its own. I no longer have the bleeding-pelvic pain or lower back ache issues ..though my periods are still only 2 days long. What do you think? Maybe my hormones are messed up from the cyst and my body/cycles are still regulating or what could be going on with me? :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->