EWCM help PLS!!! (pics included)

apaki

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

This is our first cycle TTC #2 and I'm currently on CD10. According to Fertility Friend, I shouldn't be fertile till July 2nd but I noticed some CM today that looked like eggwhite CM.

Could you please look at the pics and help me decide if this is it? :happydance:

Attachments

• 20150629_101746.jpg
    20150629_101746.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20150629_101635.jpg
    20150629_101635.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
that is definately EWCM, if i were u i would be busy DTD!!! u could be ovulating earlier that u thought/ really soon!!! and u are for sure in your fertile window as fertilce mucus is exactly like the pics u posted up!! good luck lovely xx

that is definately EWCM, if i were u i would be busy DTD!!! u could be ovulating earlier that u thought/ really soon!!! and u are for sure in your fertile window as fertilce mucus is exactly like the pics u posted up!! good luck lovely xx

Thank you! We DTD last night but I saw this type of CM for the first time only this morning. Now waiting for hubby to get home. :happydance: :baby:

looks like ewcm for sure.. but if you did BD lastnight it could also be that... every single time i BD the next day my cm looks like that.

looks like ewcm for sure.. but if you did BD lastnight it could also be that... every single time i BD the next day my cm looks like that.

Really? I've never noticed that happen to me but could be! I hope not though!

That definitely looks like EW cm, however I have noticed that when we BD, the next day it always looks like that (for about a day). I would say check again when it's been about 24 hrs since BD and see what it looks like.

Also FF is guessing your fertility based on a normal formula. The more info you feed it, the better it will get at predicting your actual fertility times.

Update: so I don't think it was actually EWCM because I had it for just a day and my cm is creamy now! So I guess I still have a few days to go. Maybe FF was right! I've been tracking my cycle for three months now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->