EWCM immediately after period

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So my cycles have been wonky but I ended up having a normal 31 day cycle, af came on the 3rd and by the 6th it was off. Each day it was a bright orange/red/light pink color and by the end of each day it was brown looking...well me and OH decided to dtd and after he finished he was pulling out and noticed a string of cm coming out of me..he thought it was semen but semen does not stretch so it has to be ewcm(I even felt it hit my inner thigh)...anyone else experience something like this?

I tested before the period and it was negative so I know its not from pregnancy...I did notice this my bra yesterday looks like dried colostrum. I just wonder if I have a hormone problem or something:wacko::wacko:

https://i57.tinypic.com/28anyj4.jpg

I have irregular cycles ranging from 28days to (at the worst) 62 days. A few months ago I got ewcm on cd7 and it turnt out to be ov!! Had a 21 day cycle - never happened before. Sometimes it can take some ladies longer to get bfp - are you sure it wasn't IB instead of Af?

Pretty sure it was ib as i had a blood test yesterday only thing is i am overly exhausted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->