EWCM in the TWW??

KalonKiki

Liam and Thea's Mommy <3
Reaction score
Long story short my DH and I had a whoopsie this month so now I'm in the TWW. Today my CM has looked the most fertile that it's been all cycle but I'm pretty sure that I'm 6 DPO. I can't remember what my CM was like when I got pregnant with my DD (DS was a wonderful whoops so I have no idea with him either) as I didn't think to record that stuff anywhere back then even though we were TTC. November 17th was the start of my first postpartum cycle after my DD so I'm on CD25. I'm still breastfeeding so I imagine that my cycles will be all over the place like they were after my DS until he weaned. Normally I have 28 day cycles.

Has anyone else had EWCM in the TWW? Is that normal? Did you end up getting a :bfp:?

I'm going through the same thing...don't know if it's delayed ovulation or a waky cycle or a bfp. We shall see! Been taking opk's just in case and they're negative so who knows.

Some def get a surge of ewcm in the 2ww when getting a bfp, but some also get it in normally and you could also be just now ovulating. Anything is possible with our bodies and since you are still breast feeding your cycle is prolly still a little messed up.

My CM is watery today so apparently yesterday was just a weird one off EWCM day. :shrug:
I guess only time will tell.

Still watery today. My symptoms are promising but I'm trying not to read too much into them or get my hopes up.

Long story short my DH and I had a whoopsie this month so now I'm in the TWW. Today my CM has looked the most fertile that it's been all cycle but I'm pretty sure that I'm 6 DPO. I can't remember what my CM was like when I got pregnant with my DD (DS was a wonderful whoops so I have no idea with him either) as I didn't think to record that stuff anywhere back then even though we were TTC. November 17th was the start of my first postpartum cycle after my DD so I'm on CD25. I'm still breastfeeding so I imagine that my cycles will be all over the place like they were after my DS until he weaned. Normally I have 28 day cycles.

Has anyone else had EWCM in the TWW? Is that normal? Did you end up getting a :bfp:?

Ive actually read that women are really fertile when breastfeeding & that alot of times breastfeeding mothers end up with twinkiess lol , so i have my fingers crossed for you & i hope all goes well ! What were your symptoms at 6dpo ? Jw cause thats where im at today lol

At what I believe was 6 DPO I had that one random day of EWCM, backache, bloat, constipation, cramps, dizziness, I was tired, gassy, had a headache, increased sex drive, I was moody and I had a little bit of nausea that has been off and on ever since but I didn't start feeling nauseous with my babies until 6 weeks so I'm not hopeful that it's a sign.

Yeah the past couple of days ive just had mainly cramping. Today though i didnt have cramps until like 3mins ago and this time the cramp was like a dull ache on the left side ( usually on the right) & i had some pains in the middle of my uterus . Soo idk just gonna wait i out FX!!!

I had some cramping in my uterus on the left side today too. I also had it at about 3 DPO I think. I'm pretty sure I'm 9 DPO today.

Didnt want to read and run but im having the same thing my cycles are usually 28/29 so goong by that im 3 days late :s in having ewcm had a tinge of pinkish blood in it this morning but no signs of af coming neg hpts also sharp pains on monday i have a thread up id be grateful if anyone could help xx

I had some cramping in my uterus on the left side today too. I also had it at about 3 DPO I think. I'm pretty sure I'm 9 DPO today.

Oh really see im about 6/7 dpo & i woke up this morning wide awake (im not a morning person) & super hungry lol no cramps yet , but everyday before today has had cramps . From 2-4dpo i had cramping in my lower back right side & my right side of my uterus . But yesterday @ 5/6 dpo i had the dull ache on the left side ...

I caved and tested. :bfn: :cry:
I'm pretty sure I'm out, I'm just waiting for AF to show up now so I can move on with my life.

I caved and tested. :bfn: :cry:
I'm pretty sure I'm out, I'm just waiting for AF to show up now so I can move on with my life.

Dont give up just yet ! How many dpo are you ? Youre still in it until AF shows ! FX for you ! So i went to the restroom took a shower & i was checking out my boobs because they were a little bit sensitive , and i noticed some veins popping out of my areola, like the veins popping out were only in my areola, & that has never happened to me . And i know its not from me wearing a bra, because today i went braless lmbo, so i wonder if this is a good sign lol FX ! Oh and slight cramping on the right side .

Currently 6/7 dpo as we speak . Not getting to excited , but keeping hope :)

Thank you & please drown me in baby dust ! Lmbo! Im gonna remain hopeful that i'll get beginners luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->