ewcm!, over joyed ! wow!, take a read..:D

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, so today I got an almost positive opk, it will defo be positive later tonight or in the morning ! :) ... Anywhooo, I have had tons! of ewcm :o !! (sorry tmi)... to say I am happy is an understatement I've only ever seen it once !... The thing is this cycle I started clomid but I was told it drys you up!.. but its doing the total opposite! ... Does this happen for some ladies? .. I'm so shocked but happy (sound a bit pathetic don't I haha)... Would you start bd'ing now? ... Wish me luck!!! ...thanks :)

It does not dry everyone up there are some who will have dryness and some who will get ewcm , I had EWCM on clomid and I conceived that cycle. good luck!.

It does not dry everyone up there are some who will have dryness and some who will get ewcm , I had EWCM on clomid and I conceived that cycle. good luck!.

Thanks for your reply ,.. It was such. Surprise to actually see it , and so many people told me my cm would dry up I actually went out and bought preseed but don't think i'll be needing it :),.... hope I'm successful like you were ,...thanks for the goodluck wishes too :) x

Clomid lowers estrogen on the days its taken which is what can cause some women dryness and thin uterine lining and symptoms much like they are going into menopause.( hot flashes , headaches, mood swings ect.)

I have experienced the hot flashes,nausea and ovary pain (which is quite painful atm but thats due to upcoming ovulation I guess?) my mood over all has been fab considering, I did get really emotional the 3rd Day taking clomid which lasted A few days but other than that I think I've been quite lucky and my symptoms haven't been to bad (touch wood)...

I did have the ovary pain too ,my moods were not bad till the 2ww and then they got worse after the BFP it was not like my natural pregnancy's were at all. I hope its easier on you.

I had a early miscarriage. hoping for a healthy pregnancy soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->