EWCM pink spotting 8 weeks

adellademona

Reaction score
I know I post a lot on here worrying about spotting and it really could be nothing. I have an ob appointment tomorrow morning but I just wanna know if anyone else has experienced the same.

Since I found out I've been spotting pink - sometimes a little darker pink/tan and thicker (like lotion) and just now a light pink EWCM like Consistency. It's not enough to need a liner but comes off every time I wipe. And what's more, the hubs and I dtd again and I didn't spot this time, so that's goodn I guess.

I'm mostly venting because I'm impatient and have nobody to really talk to on my end about it yet haha. I don't have my mom with me anymore so I cant go to her with questions.

Vent on, hon! Have had just one incident of spotting, but my non-expert feeling is that if it's that light, it should all be okay. Hope you get some answers - or at least some peace of mind - at your appointment tomorrow.

I just went through this this weekend and I am 15 weeks, it took 2 trips to the ER (told me to come back if I experienced any cramping) to find out I have a UTI. You are just spotting so it could be anything but chances are the baby is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->