• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

EWCM Question (Sorry about TMI LOL)

jenny9276

Mother of 3 TTC #4
Reaction score
Ok, I've been googling (as we all do when TTC lol). I'm trying to figure out the whole EWCM thing. This is my first time actually actively TRYING to conceive - the first three times with my ex-husband it just kind of happened, but now ten years later I'm trying for one with my new husband and it's just not working. I'm seeing an RE for help, I did follistim injections and an HCG trigger shot this past Saturday night.

On Sunday morning, about 18 hours after I triggered, I had a BM (here comes the TMI) and when I wiped it was COPIOUS amounts of EWCM.

We DTD Friday night, Saturday night after the trigger, and again on Sunday night. Skipped last night (got a look from the nurse when I went in for my release ultrasound this morning and a stern "again tonight" lol). I felt cramps yesterday morning, which would have been about 39 hours after I triggered. Which from what Google tells me is about right.

So I guess my question is, based on EWCM and when I triggered, so we have a shot? My husband has amazing sperm (49 mil/61% motility post wash), and when I was NOT fertile they did a post coital test and 12 hours after dtd his guys were still swimming like crazy. In NON FERTILE mucous.

When did you notice EWCM and was it before or after O? How did you know?

Who knew this whole process would be so confusing!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"