EWCM?? Really?? Help!!

Viola77

Mommy of Julia and TTC
Reaction score
HI, i am 6-8 dpo and have gobs of ewcm which I NEVER have had in the tww. Has anyone else had this?? Is it a sign of AF or BFP?? Any info would be helpful!!
:dust: to all!!!

i had this yesterday, but my periods due today and there is no sign of it. so i think its a good sign!! :dust:

Fxd for us

:)

I am with you! I am on 16dpo and have had 8 days of abundant lotion and ewcm. More than when I was actually ovulating! However, hate to say this, but I've read in a lot of places that it's a common sign of AF being on her way. :( So I'm not reading much into it.... it CAN be a symptom of pregnancy, but it seems like just as often it's just AF.

Hi ladies, thanks for responding!! I was doing some 'research' and I guess it can be a sign of AF but usually for those women they have it every month at the same time before af. I personally have never had it in my lp. So i am choosing to stay positive but not too positive because I don't want to get my hopes up!!
fx'd for us all :dust:

Hi Hun,
Iv jst made a post about this im 6dpo and had lots of ewcm and sometimes creamy for about 2days... more today tho... :wacko: Im not sure... Have read tho incresed cm can be a preg sign x FX x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->