EWCM Vs Semen TMI PIC

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Anyone else go crazy unable to tell the difference especially when you've been dtd.. I've tried all the tests it's stretched didn't break , in water it formed a wee ball and sank , it didn't dissolve on the toilet paper untill ill rubbed it in I was able to empty the water back out and it was still in the cup so didn't dissolve ... but then I've heard people say that when semen touches water it goes gel like? Confused I was having a lot of cramping one sided pain so thought ovulation , dtd then checked the next day out of curiosity anyone else ever been able to tell the diff xxxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-12-12-41-04-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-12-12-41-04-1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 9
That looks EW to me, I've been having this problem too, I usually have quite a lot of EW but not noticed it as much the past 2 cycles, we bd quite regular anyway so I get the 2 mixed up. But as we do so often I usually don't worry as we're covering our bases anyway.

Good luck!

Looks like EWCM , semen typically stretches in a much thinner line and breaks easily.

Thanks girls I did take an ovulation test it's there is 2 lines altho the test line isn't the same or darker as the control line so I'm taking it as a negative altho thinking I maybe already ovulated will test tomorrow again to see if the lines any lighter then ill know if I'm past ovulation thanks again girlie's xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->