EWCM week after ovulation

baileysmom85

2 boys pregnant w/#3
Reaction score
Okay well I ovulated a week ago AF due in 5 days and I used OPK's and around that time had lots of CM and it dried up.... i just went to the rest room and had -TMI- a huge glob of EWCM now I am wondering if i missed my ovulation or if maybe this could me a sign of pregnancy??

ive read that a few pp get ewcm after O uknow think its hormones,or u can even O twice in one mth aswell !
sry not much help but sure many can x

WOW i had this today!!! it was like a long rope of slime :blush: was yours coloured not the see through stuff? sorry tmi Hope this is good for us both (needless to say i jumped my hubby today lol)

it was not the see through stuff...very cloudy... i dont remember this with first preg. but wsnt really looking.... im hoping its a good sign!!!!

It could be a good sign! I really hope it is for you! xx

:dust:

hey hun...i've been getting this too! my af is due on thrusday....i've read you can have it when your prego...or around the time of af...so either way. Hope its good for you...i think my af is on her way though

Some months I have EGWC on and off from ov to af.

perfect!!!!!! just what I was looking for..... is now thinking should I test???? I hope the girls that orig replied to this could let me know if they have had any luck with :bfp: or AF ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->