EWCM while doing BD, but negative opk today??

dream2reality

Reaction score
Late last night i was doing the BabyDance with my husband.. and when i jumped off him for a minute we noticed that there was a heap of Egg white cervical mucus left on his penis... but my opk just today was negative!? could i be in my fertile window now?? my cycles are average 35 days long and my LMP was from dec 28th- January 9th. any help will be great!! xoxo TIA :thumbup: also from online calculators i can see i am actually in my fertile window, and i may ovulate on the 17th or 18th of january. Are opk's 100% ind detecting ovulation?? im using the ebay cheapies! xo

You could either be entering your fertile phase or I could have been your excited juices. They look and feel identical! OPKS are 100% it just depends on when you test as it easy to miss your surge. Once it gets close to being positive, test twice, even three/ four times per day until you get your positive. Just make sure it's at least. 2-3 hour hold and limit fluids before xoxo
Lost of sticky baby :dust: to you xox

Could have been arousal fluid. It looks and feels the same as EWCM but it might also be an indication that you are entering your fertile period!

thanks for the reply's ladies!! i think i am definitely entering my fertile window... koz i checked my CM just now with my finger sorry TMI**... and it is still EWCM!!! i will be busy DTD now hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->